Thread: Any Recommend to bring friends to a resturant in Johor which near the seaside?

Default Any Recommend to bring friends to a resturant in Johor which near the seaside?

Any Recommend to bring friends to a resturant in Johor which near the seaside?

hmm...i dun have a Car..except for "legs" to travel..
    lol

mostly probably prefer somewhere near the custom or abit of travelling

Hope to bring this wonderful ger whom i know, out for a wonderful dinner

Default Re: Any Recommend to bring friends to a resturant in Johor which near the seaside?

if its to bring ur gf/wive or future gf/wive, i would highly recommend u to avoid msia, no matter how good and how nice the place there is. It is simply too dangerous to go there now....
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

Default Re: Any Recommend to bring friends to a resturant in Johor which near the seaside?

u sure wanna go there, bloody dangerous and also, those ppl there doing duties chop chop stamps damn cannot make it, like 3rd world countries, and also, beware that tho JB govornor did say can complains to him or authorities if abuse, but saying is cheap.

Their govornor and authorities cannot be trusted.

Sorry if offended ppl there if they happen to read this, but from what i know, the government just sit there and watch robbers, authorities abusing and abusing and keep in abusing singaporeans.

They can even accuse Singapore for causing the flood in Malaysia, so what u gonna do even u are abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddypal View Post
    Any Recommend to bring friends to a resturant in Johor which near the seaside?

hmm...i dun have a Car..except for "legs" to travel..
    lol

mostly probably prefer somewhere near the custom or abit of travelling

Hope to bring this wonderful ger whom i know, out for a wonderful dinner
    I think the nearest and easiest place should be the duty free complex there.
    The rest of restaurants that are "kelong style" are simply our of place for you to go even with taxi.
    Enjoy!

Dangerous? People never said so when they travel to place like vietnam, cambodia, india, hk, china, usa, europe... ? Maybe we just read too much local news

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    I think the nearest and easiest place should be the duty free complex there.
    The rest of restaurants that are "kelong style" are simply our of place for you to go even with taxi.
    Enjoy!

Dangerous? People never said so when they travel to place like vietnam, cambodia, india, hk, china, usa, europe... ? Maybe we just read too much local news
    Been there on a few occasion. Plenty of parking spaces there too...

Since young, my mum always tells me to avoid eating in restaurant near the seaside. She'd scare me by saying the seafood are caught from the polluted sea where the Sultan Ahminah (not sure of the spelling) Hospital channel their wastewater.

So now is my turn to scare u all… … Anyway, no concrete evidence wrt wat my mum said also la... so I think still safe to eat there la…