Thread: tamron 28-75 f2.8 - where's is it?

Default tamron 28-75 f2.8 - where's is it?

Recently I went around scouting around for hunting for the tamron SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) canon mount. Unfortunatedly, I couldn't find them. Many shops deemed to have run out of stocks. Is this lens so popular with canon users? Do you guys know where to get this lens? hmm.. with the attractive price of 619 that alan photo offer.. heheheh

Advise please.... hehehe

Default Re: tamron 28-75 f2.8 - where's is it?

Quote Originally Posted by xigtec31 View Post
    Recently I went around scouting around for hunting for the tamron SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) canon mount. Unfortunatedly, I couldn't find them. Many shops deemed to have run out of stocks. Is this lens so popular with canon users? Do you guys know where to get this lens? hmm.. with the attractive price of 619 that alan photo offer.. heheheh

Advise please.... hehehe
    TCW have them at 595 but grey set with 1yr shop warranty. I got it from them, so far so gd.
    iirc few mths back AP have loads of them, at least 8-10boxes of nikon/canon mount. john3:16 have them as well, but price ain't as attractive.

Advise please.... hehehe
    Try John 3:16 at Funan, they've a couple of them sometime back. But I think the price is around S$650. Alan photo selling around $610 but is out of stock currently when my friend enquired last week.

It's no surprise that it's such a popular lens...very sharp if you get a good copy. It's optical capability outshines some of my L lenses. That's why it's still with me, see no reason to let it go...

Advise please.... hehehe
    So sad i sell for nikon mount but anyway happi lunar new year and for those who don't celebrate happi holiday to0