Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

  1. #21

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by cjyong View Post
    wat if in the year 2100??? lols.
    we all not around already lah. I seriously doubt *** still in power. old man cannot live so long.

  2. #22

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    2010
    10% GST
    October(10)
    i think it goes by the odd number, 3% then 5% then now 7%... so next increase mayb in 2009???

    Quote Originally Posted by cjyong View Post
    wat if in the year 2100??? lols.
    2100 is an even number, round off, 101%

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    so...

    not everyone as rich as u...
    Quote Originally Posted by germ_boi View Post
    you sound jealous.....
    hey dun say out his true feels out leh , tho it is true to me tat some1 is JEALOUS

  3. #23
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    i think it goes by the odd number, 3% then 5% then now 7%... so next increase mayb in 2009??? :
    dun you study social study...guess u failed badly...

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    hey dun say out his true feels out leh , tho it is true to me tat some1 is JEALOUS
    I dun even have money to buy a computer to process my photo...will you donate one for me...IT show on 8th march...dun even have money to pay my poly sch fee...you going to pay for me???

  4. #24

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    dun you study social study...guess u failed badly...
    SS ar??? i got A for it in o-lvl leh... dun tel others ar ... i dun want to BHB ard... u know i know can liao...
    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post

    I dun even have money to buy a computer to process my photo...will you donate one for me...IT show on 8th march...dun even have money to pay my poly sch fee...you going to pay for me???
    this shows u nv use your brain, like uncle phua say:' Use your brain!Use your brain!Use your brain!' dun even know how to multi-task the com....

  5. #25
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    SS ar??? i got A for it in o-lvl leh... dun tel others ar ... i dun want to BHB ard... u know i know can liao...:
    omg...A for o lvl...wah...Now i understand more...

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    this shows u nv use your brain, like uncle phua say:' Use your brain!Use your brain!Use your brain!' dun even know how to multi-task the com....
    i no brain...thats why in poly...how???

  6. #26

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post



    i no brain...thats why in poly...how???
    i yo, poly is for everybody. u which generation (how come still in poly? over-age?), i 5pointer also go leh, got problem with tat???

  7. #27
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    i yo, poly is for everybody. u which generation (how come still in poly? over-age?), i 5pointer also go leh, got problem with tat???
    please go poly with 5 pointers...I got no problem with that...i be glad to know the outcome...

    even hear of part time poly...you mean overage people cannot have continued education??? Can earn more money with a cert to help fatten up a bank account...

  8. #28

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    even hear of part time poly...you mean overage people cannot have continued education???
    oic, i look upon you that u go full-time mah, but you hav proven it..... CIM

  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: GST goes up in July, anyone contracted the BBB virus yet???

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    oic, i look upon you that u go full-time mah, but you hav proven it..... CIM
    Thanks man...remember this phrase...Singapore is a elite meritocracy society...this was say by the education minister...

    you should understand more then me cause u got A...
    Last edited by westwest1; 16th February 2007 at 09:08 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •