Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 131

Thread: CS's dreamteam

  1. #41

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    so far, i gather

    dp
    will03
    ylsx

    actually i have alot of nicks in mind.
    but i'll tell later.

  2. #42

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u can always pm me...

    otherwise, can always get a tripod with horizontal positioning.
    tripod with horizontal position high enough to shoot over table top?
    have ah?really?brand and price please.!

  3. #43

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    shoot u for fark?
    knn, u dont read english too good izzit ...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    if you ever have to choose the 'elite' 5 photographers to TFCD for you,
    who will these 5 be?

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

    no personal attack on individual works or style please.just state your dreamteam 5.
    always the Light, .... always.

  4. #44

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Canot lah.

    My tabletop is glass top one so that I can shine the light from below.

    She may crack it.

    i'm between 40-50kg.
    got so heavy meh?

  5. #45

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm between 40-50kg.
    got so heavy meh?
    40-50

    wait how tall? then we can work out the BMI

  6. #46

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    knn, u dont read english too good izzit ...
    seriously,
    you, DCA, sion make very good comedians.
    ever thought about it?

    i know backdoor to TCS.

  7. #47

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    40-50

    wait how tall? then we can work out the BMI
    i'm underweight.no need calculate.

  8. #48

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    seriously,
    you, DCA, sion make very good comedians.
    ever thought about it?

    i know backdoor to TCS.
    you mean like the ex-airline chairman?...
    always the Light, .... always.

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pacman's Corner
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    My CS dreamteam to shoot me ...

    1. Jeanie
    2. Student
    3. DP
    4. Sion
    5. Wisp
    Dont pray pray ....
    This team gets my

  10. #50

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm underweight.no need calculate.
    Invoke EDMW's most famous caption. NPNT

  11. #51

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Well

    PA 1's job is to do area cleaning.

    PA 2's job is to hold reflector.

    PA 3's job is to carry stuff arnd.

    PA 4's job is to buy breakfast. I like McD's Breakfast
    U DP or u PA? Deep probers are not entitled to breakfast leh

  12. #52

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Invoke EDMW's most famous caption. NPNT
    got pic lah.
    search button is your friend.

  13. #53

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm underweight.no need calculate.
    underweight?!??!?! but the nikon caps... dont need support le...

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    tripod with horizontal position high enough to shoot over table top?
    have ah?really?brand and price please.!
    055ProB u can lay on the floor, or u put another table to have it on top of it...

    there is taller version of 055Pro i guess... otherwise u can always get the tallest manfrotto 1 about 3M iirc, then u can add a horizontal bar and mount the head on the end... remember to put a apron to secure the tripod down.

    if u stay in few storey kind of house, can also use a clamp to hold the cam on the upper level, then u lay on the table below.

    2.6M

    2.8M

    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #55
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    40-50

    wait how tall? then we can work out the BMI
    Don't encourage her.

    Sekali we'll be flooded with all her details and statistics.


  16. #56

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    got pic lah.
    search button is your friend.
    don't even know what to search for need to tighten the search parameters

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    knn, u dont read english too good izzit ...
    nb lah... u see your post... like tfcd for u...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #58

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Don't encourage her.

    Sekali we'll be flooded with all her details and statistics.

    Well, we gotta keep our minds active for the coming CNY. Need to work out the red packets

  19. #59

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane69 View Post
    underweight?!??!?! but the nikon caps... dont need support le...
    Hur Hur Hur Canon Caps

  20. #60

    Default Re: CS's dreamteam

    no need so complicated lah... can use this



    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    055ProB u can lay on the floor, or u put another table to have it on top of it...

    there is taller version of 055Pro i guess... otherwise u can always get the tallest manfrotto 1 about 3M iirc, then u can add a horizontal bar and mount the head on the end... remember to put a apron to secure the tripod down.

    if u stay in few storey kind of house, can also use a clamp to hold the cam on the upper level, then u lay on the table below.

    2.6M

    2.8M


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •