Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Abt SEPARATION *marriage failure*

Default Re: Abt SEPARATION *marriage failure*

for what i believe, never marry for the sake of marriage.

Only till the last breathe gone then she/he then your wife or husband.

Even if you're separating, see a lawyer to do up a separation deed - to make sure that your rights are protected, that the terms are at least favourable to you, etc. It's better to get a lawyer. don't be cheapskate..

As for the hDB flat, if you had taken a grant from HDB, or purchased it directly from HDB, you can't sell within 5 years. If you want to get rid of it, the only way is to surrender to HDB, and the $ you get for surrendering will not be great and u'd be suffering a big loss.

i've done a lot of divorces.. yes, it's not easy for the couple, especially when it comes to dividing the assets. if there are children involved, it gets even more complicated because the children will inevitably be affected.

Chrs
    JInny

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
    How can you have a relationship without SEX? I definitely cannot lor. Guess the temptation is just too strong to resist. I believe in making LOVE and not simply having sex just to self pleasurise.

Who doesn't want a perfect marriage. I do.

My partner doesn't value marriage as much as I do

marriage is to be made by two to make it work. it takes love and sacrifices(patience, action, listening,......financial etc) from each other. always to give more is better than to receive.

SEX IS NOT THE "MOST" IMPORTANT IN MARRIAGE, mind you, its just part of marriage. sex is just to enhance the marriage. btw RELATIONSHIP IS NOT SEX!!!! if you have this mentality that you must have sex,.......i think you've a problem too. you should be thinking how to improve your marriage instead of just SEX. there are many ways to improve your marriage.

do you spend enough time with your wife? sharing each other's thoughts etc?

marriage is the single biggest commitment you made in your whole life. you've to stick to it no matter what. else this explain why divorce rates in on the rise.

Deregistered

i think both the husband and wife needed counselling the MOST RIGHT NOW!!!!!

else....... help your ownself.

hi .. just to share my views. my own parents were divorced when i was very young so before the legal aspects come into the picture, why not take time off ? i dunno if im right to say this but i always believe when it comes to failed rships, both parties are at fault. i dont think it's the right time to blame your wife for being such a 'woman'. think again why you loved her and got married to her in the 1st place.

i would suggest you both go for counselling 1st then in the meantime, you want to hire a solicitor to help you sort out the legal aspects on your monies / flat / child.

give it a 2nd thought. the kid no matter he sticks with, be it your wife or you only would suffer in the end.

i think you need some time to cool off ... take care dude.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    marriage is to be made by two to make it work. it takes love and sacrifices(patience, action, listening,......financial etc) from each other. always to give more is better than to receive.

SEX IS NOT THE "MOST" IMPORTANT IN MARRIAGE, mind you, its just part of marriage. sex is just to enhance the marriage. btw RELATIONSHIP IS NOT SEX!!!! if you have this mentality that you must have sex,.......i think you've a problem too. you should be thinking how to improve your marriage instead of just SEX. there are many ways to improve your marriage.

do you spend enough time with your wife? sharing each other's thoughts etc?

marriage is the single biggest commitment you made in your whole life. you've to stick to it no matter what. else this explain why divorce rates in on the rise.

haha.. saw one joke before. make love and not war. be married and have BOTH

Talking Re: Abt SEPARATION *marriage failure*

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    could it be like you are the one who need to change more? are you working hard to earn stable income? do you go out and drink with friends too much? do you comment negatively on her parents and friends too? we don't know how is your life style and so we don't know is she trying to help you? if she try to control your Life in positive way, maybe she just wants to help you but she doesn't know how and do it in wrong way..

Fix yourself first, you have a problem.
    hahahaha u r so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilia View Post
    I'm puzzled.. .why did you marry her in the first place or what do you see in her that attracted you to her? If I may hazard a guess, was it bcos she's nice-lookin?

Seems to me right from the start there were already obvious probs. I may be stereotyping but for guys to go on with a marriage even though there are tons of existing problems, it's usually the gal is physically attractive. It's like a itmb bomb waiting to be exploded. Yours just did for some reasons.
    she looked pretty good, that's the main attraction

marriage becos i'm tired of relationships and there's a baby coming

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Erm... wait a minute.

All along I'd noticed its pretty much a "Her-Her-Her" thing.

Ever tried looking inwards on "Me-Me-Me"?

There's no 1-way street argument in life, only 1-way assumptions.
    Me Me Me what? Blame myself??? ya i blame myself for finding a wrong woman as a wife

y shld i keep blaming myself and get myself depressed and miserable as a result

life is short for all dat

simple. we now all know what is wrong with you.

I dun think it is fair for 3rd party like us to point finger at either party about whose fault it is la.

I think the trouble is that both of them din get to know each other well enough before taking to plunge, which is probably triggered by the impending arrival of the baby.

There's why i always say, no luck, dun f**k lor.

Me Me Me what? Blame myself??? ya i blame myself for finding a wrong woman as a wife

she found the wrong guy too. Since this case, get it done fast and move on. Perhaps it good for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    simple. we now all know what is wrong with you.
    in the first place did I say I'm all RIGHT???

go to page 1 duh :P

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post

There's why i always say, no luck, dun f**k lor.

haahahaaha maybe f**k ourself.

she looked pretty good, that's the main attraction

marriage becos i'm tired of relationships and there's a baby coming
    Marriage IS STILL A RELATIONSHIP and if u're tired of relationships + there's a baby on the way, its a perfect combination for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    she found the wrong guy too. Since this case, get it done fast and move on. Perhaps it good for all of you.
    yup i'm obviously the wrong man for her

her man should be someone who is an orphan, no parents at all

yup i'm obviously the wrong man for her

her man should be someone who is an orphan, no parents at all

Love a person who is he/she is not what he/she is.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Marriage IS STILL A RELATIONSHIP and if u're tired of relationships + there's a baby on the way, its a perfect combination for disaster.
    aiya i'm tired of starting relationships over and over again

u won't know till u have been into many relationships and then come to a stage when u find yr surrounding friends who are either married or already have kids and how u wish u were like them

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post

Love a person who is he/she is not what he/she is.
    PRECISELY!!!

but my wife always want to change me to someone i'm not after marriage

That is all?

Erm... so u end up blaming her all the way? That's not really manly u know? Depression & misery, a person accepts them, a Man overcomes them.

You don't seem to be accepting depression & misery and don't seem to have intention to fight & overcome them.

Life & time can pass horribly slow if u're in agony. Believe me, I'd been thru that stage where 1sec seems like 10hrs.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast