Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abt SEPARATION *marriage failure*

Default Re: Abt SEPARATION *marriage failure*

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
    my case really no use one cos my wife is very headstrong and i won't give in to her anymore
    well, outsider are not in the position to say anything about other people marriage. But for the kid's sake, at least give it a try.

Even it still don't work out, you all won't lost much, may be can even gain some for future relationship.

I've yet to sign the separation paper

So are you still staying in your matrimonial house?

I've moved out, the flat is empty except for my stuffs
    I staying there. Separation paper sign liao, now for her turn. Still keep in touch. We quarrel, she can take it anymore, just walk out of the marriage lor. My fault mostly, been bad temper.

My advise to you is that if your renovation not done yet, give back to HDB. Don't bother abt it unless you really like it a lot plus you can find someone in a instant.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I staying there. Separation paper sign liao, now for her turn. Still keep in touch. We quarrel, she can take it anymore, just walk out of the marriage lor. My fault mostly, been bad temper.

My advise to you is that if your renovation not done yet, give back to HDB. Don't bother abt it unless you really like it a lot plus you can find someone in a instant.
    then where she went? staying with her family???

did you engage a lawyer? how much did you pay?

then where she went? staying with her family???

did you engage a lawyer? how much did you pay?
    She went back to her family.

Lawyer charged me $500 for deed of separation. But if you don't do it now and let her do it, next time any problems on law matters, your lawyer also might have problem saving you. So, if she hire a lawyer, you also MUST!!!

Lawyer charged me $500 for deed of separation. But if you don't do it now and let her do it, next time any problems on law matters, your lawyer also might have problem saving you. So, if she hire a lawyer, you also MUST!!!
    why shld i hire a lawyer when i didn't ask for this (separation) in the first place

3 months courtship then marriage coz found out got baby

i took that as a sign from God that it's time to settle down liao...sighz...who knows...
    since you took that as a sign from god, why not take this as another. a hurdle he wants the both of you to overcome together rather than running away from it. and i would suggest that you stop asking around on stuffs like what to do with the house etc etc etc. that's not healthy and not gonna do you any good. regard on the matter on the house, just let nature takes it's course. try to work on the marriage instead.
    Last edited by shawnlim; 15th February 2007 at 05:11 PM.

did she demand for anything? she simply let you stay in the house???

she's still paying for the house right? she don't care who you bring home meh???

Quote Originally Posted by shawnlim View Post
    since you took that as a sign from god, why not take this as another. a hurdle he wants the both of you to overcome together rather than running away from it. and i would suggest that you stop asking around on stuffs like what to do with the house etc etc etc. that's not healthy and not gonna do you any good. regard on the matter on the house, just let nature takes it's course. try to work on the marriage instead.
    well i cannot accept this breakup as another sign from God

God wants me to find a good Catholic/Christain girl next time

3 months courtship then marriage coz found out got baby

i took that as a sign from God that it's time to settle down liao...sighz...who knows...
    3 months too short lah. I see a trend here. I have a friend also seperated cuz they married within months of courtship.

For me and my wife, after marriage we quarreled once BIG TIME and the "divorce" word actually came out. But both of us relented cuz we think of the 9 long years we have spent together, how we know each other so intimately and sacrifices we have made for each other in the past. These are the things that will save a marriage when the BIG QUARRELS happens.

well i cannot accept this breakup as another sign from God

God wants me to find a good Catholic/Christain girl next time
    well good luck to you then.

why shld i hire a lawyer when i didn't ask for this (separation) in the first place
    Correct, you didn't ask for a separation in the first place but once she hire an lawyer, if you don't do so, you are going to bear all the cost if any things happened. So, play safe, hire a lawyer first, just in case her deed of separation sided her, you more lugi!!!

Correct, you didn't ask for a separation in the first place but once she hire an lawyer, if you don't do so, you are going to bear all the cost if any things happened. So, play safe, hire a lawyer first, just in case her deed of separation sided her, you more lugi!!!
    NB!!! hire lawyer xpensive lar

she already use woman's charter to summon me to court for monthly wife & child maintence

NB!!! hire lawyer xpensive lar

she already use woman's charter to summon me to court for monthly wife & child maintence
    So, protect yourself, hire a lawyer. No choice one. If not, the ending will be more expensive than you think.

Red face Re: Abt SEPARATION *marriage failure*

So, protect yourself, hire a lawyer. No choice one. If not, the ending will be more expensive than you think.
    recommend me one can?

recommend me one can?
    try this link

http://www.eguide.com.sg/productserv...pore,Asia.html
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

It seems you are facing trials in your life.

As a Christian (If you are one) , there are certain things you should not do and one of them is divorce. But sadly speaking, many Chirstians in Singapore do not live their faith but only hangs the name of a Christian while living an secular life.

My friend, i suggest counselling to save your marriage. Give it a try. There are already many broken families in Singapore which are unreported in the news. Do not add onto it.

Kindly call Cornerstone Life Skills Centre at 67428970. It is free.
    Last edited by Bernard Ong; 15th February 2007 at 05:53 PM.

becos of my wife's actions against me, i found out that i don't love her anymore

i don't want my kid to be raise up in a family where both parents are not loving anymore
    I thought a marriage is a sacred vow to stick together for better for worse, in life & in death.

With things like these I'm seeing, I'm wondering if the institution of marriage is sacred?

nothing new.. with pressures and stress of modern life... i expect such may happen.

Sometimes it is better to be alone... but alone also means lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    nothing new.. with pressures and stress of modern life... i expect such may happen.

Sometimes it is better to be alone... but alone also means lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong View Post
    It seems you are facing trials in your life.

As a Christian (If you are one) , there are certain things you should not do and one of them is divorce. But sadly speaking, many Chirstians in Singapore do not live their faith but only hangs the name of a Christian while living an secular life.

My friend, i suggest counselling to save your marriage. Give it a try. There are already many broken families in Singapore which are unreported in the news. Do not add onto it.

Kindly call Cornerstone Life Skills Centre at 67428970. It is free.
    Thanks mate

Deep in me, I know there's no way of salvaging this marriage unless my wife comes back crying and begging for forgiveness

By the way, I'm a Catholic and divorce is not a SIN.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast