Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dry Cabinet - Bossman

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Somewhere near Equator
    Posts
    210

    Default Dry Cabinet - Bossman

    Hi,

    Saw at MS Color website, selling Bossman 66 litres dry cabinet with 3 layers. Like to know if anyone bought this unit and if it is reliable?

    Basically it fits my requirement and budget. Alternatives Dry Cabinet? Please recommend and state your experience.

    -FND->

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Somewhere near Equator
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Anyone know where I can get a dry cabinet with sliding tray?

    -FND->

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Behind a lens
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Originally posted by FND
    Anyone know where I can get a dry cabinet with sliding tray?

    -FND->
    Dry cabi is with sliding tray. Think most have sliding tray.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet - Bossman

    Originally posted by FND
    Hi,

    Saw at MS Color website, selling Bossman 66 litres dry cabinet with 3 layers. Like to know if anyone bought this unit and if it is reliable?

    Basically it fits my requirement and budget. Alternatives Dry Cabinet? Please recommend and state your experience.

    -FND->
    hi FND,

    i have two of those bossman cabinets. first was bought more than 5 years ago, and the second one last december. Very reliable (no problems in 5 years... ) good construction - compare to similarly priced rivals... and very quiet. Very good value for money.

    buy! buy! buy!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Somewhere near Equator
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Hi beachbum,

    do you have sliding tray in your bossman dry-cabinet?

    -FND->

  6. #6

    Default

    ermm... no sliding tray. stationary ones. are sliding trays important to you? i don't find really useful.

    but one grouse though... the current model comes with PLASTIC tray and not metal tray. that's abt the only thing i don't like.

    cheers!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Somewhere near Equator
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Anyone heard about Eureka Dry Cabinet?Eureka

    Distributor:
    RODEX MARKETING PTE LTD.
    Block 1, Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-54,
    Singapore 082001,
    TEL: 65-6227 0707
    FAX: 65-6221 4837
    Mr. Henry HC Goh

    BTW, product available in Tangs. Anyone use this?

    -FND->

  8. #8
    délinquent
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by FND
    Anyone heard about Eureka Dry Cabinet?Eureka

    Distributor:
    RODEX MARKETING PTE LTD.
    Block 1, Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-54,
    Singapore 082001,
    TEL: 65-6227 0707
    FAX: 65-6221 4837
    Mr. Henry HC Goh

    BTW, product available in Tangs. Anyone use this?

    -FND->
    It's a good one too, my NPC has 3 of these cabinets for the F60s..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •