Thread: bicycle.

Talking bicycle.

was at the cemetery the other day and i saw this lying around. it reminds me how the material things we own never really have a proper way to say goodbye. i was also playing around with the techniques to PP a picture and make it look more dimensional and i suppose this is quite a futile attempt. sorry i'm not such a good photographer. still learning comments are welcome. cheers!

Default Re: bicycle.

Filling up the left with a lil fill in flash may help to bring out the details there. Esp with the condition of the bicycle, and wat it's lying in...

Try taking the shot from a different angle, maybe stooping down more or taking the shot from the left side.

the tree is a little too distracting to me. Also too burnt out at the background.

After looking at it for a while I didn't know where to focus my eye on too many distractions.

mkae the pic straight. I see already headache.

i feel very uncomfortable looking at the shot.

Talking Re: bicycle.

haha sorry. was trying to potray darkness and clutter. maybe it's too cluttered.

maybe this would be much more pleasing to the eye. i hope. this would be what i call, the aging of ages. i suppose. well the bicycle still had a licence plate

TS please be reminded of the 1 picture per week guideline, other than giving others time to feedback, it also require the critique seeker to make a more careful selection of picture for critique.