Thread: Rick Dom

Default Rick Dom

Two PS photos of Rick Dom from the Gundam series, C & C welcome

Default Re: Rick Dom

1st pic still ok... but change a background next time, cos i can't see the saber, could be better if you close down the aperture abit.

the 2nd pic, the type of blur is not nice... u could do a layer mask then apply motion blur on certain object. whole thing blur look like a shot u do printscreen from a motion picture.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    1st pic still ok... but change a background next time, cos i can't see the saber, could be better if you close down the aperture abit.

the 2nd pic, the type of blur is not nice... u could do a layer mask then apply motion blur on certain object. whole thing blur look like a shot u do printscreen from a motion picture.
    Hi thanks for the comments! Yup think if the aperture is smaller the whole thing will look sharper and hence lesser 'miniature effect'.

For the 2nd pic, actually it is intentional.... but will try your advice once I have time to go back to this pic, thanks!

hmmmm add another 2 Rick... and what you get?
    hehhehe

Like the 1st one, just that it would have been better if the dof is deeper, at least show the big mama he have. Nice colour scheme for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike View Post
    hmmmm add another 2 Rick... and what you get?
    hehhehe

then must have the lighting effect... best is have 1 RX-78 1 leg on top of 1 of the unit... price winning shot...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    then must have the lighting effect... best is have 1 RX-78 1 leg on top of 1 of the unit... price winning shot...
    Thanks for the comments Bluestrike But I don't get your question leh?

Del_CtrlnoAlt, you understand the qn rite? Although your ans confused me even more......

Quote Originally Posted by amusephotographer View Post
    Thanks for the comments Bluestrike But I don't get your question leh?

Del_CtrlnoAlt, you understand the qn rite? Although your ans confused me even more......

Hello again to the two gentlemen above, kindly enlighten this ignorant guy on your 'chim' qn and ans plsss??

Quote Originally Posted by amusephotographer View Post
    Hello again to the two gentlemen above, kindly enlighten this ignorant guy on your 'chim' qn and ans plsss??
    Adding another 2 DOM will give you the Black Tri-Stars unit and adding 1 leg of a RX-78 Gundam on top of one of them will give you one of the classic scenes from Gundam:One Year War. Does that help to clear the confusion?