Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

no reply yet??? uppzz

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Of course my attitude can be real bad, but I am not trying to earn money from the rest of the CS membership. I am jsut someone passing through CS, and someone who join shoots. Now, if the organiser make my life one iota more difficult that others, well ... why should I join said organiser.

Actually, many have complained that this no picture policy is bad of business.

So, you have to check on how many post I have posted in the past few hours? Well, many. Eart your heart out! Why do you care? Oh, I orgot, you just lieke to contradict me, even if it does not make sense .... to each there own ...
    Hmmm....Deadpoet muz be inlove wit me to send me so many love letters declaring otherwise....hate me? bad attitude? But ya still hangin ard in mah thread like a huge monster pus filled zit that refuses ta go away! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by slooow View Post
    Lisa Marie's pic are in CS already... someone posted it before

have not seen Joanne though...

Ups for an understanding and pleasant sis gerisherry!!!
    U can email me for the pics & more details, no obligations till u decide to take up the shoot

Thanx for the upzz & happi new year!~

Sherry xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    Okay...so I'm gonna pay a substantial amount of money to go for this shoot..without knowing what the model looks like OR the place of shoot OR what's gonna be done there?
    Wah biangz! Dude, email for pics & details la aiyo, ah doi! No obligations till u're happy wit the pics & the details. Up to u then if u wanna take up the shoot or not rite? Moreover, which dumb fool photographer will pay up for a shoot & dont know hoo in the world is he shootin?? u?? Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Of course my attitude can be real bad, but I am not trying to earn money from the rest of the CS membership. I am jsut someone passing through CS, and someone who join shoots. Now, if the organiser make my life one iota more difficult that others, well ... why should I join said organiser.

Actually, many have complained that this no picture policy is bad of business.

So, you have to check on how many post I have posted in the past few hours? Well, many. Eart your heart out! Why do you care? Oh, I orgot, you just lieke to contradict me, even if it does not make sense .... to each there own ...
    Wow! I didnt know bad organisers can make ya life difficult, kinda thought ya more sturdy than dat, Passer-by you say? More like Clubsnap primary school Resident Kaypo Reporter Many have complained..hmm..ah yes, its ur humane duty/right to point dat out for all to see, so tell me wise guy, watz ur motive? Stop CSers from joining my shoots juz cuz ur ego is hurt? HAMTAM BOLLA!!!!!

Mah darling sweet DeadPoet, do stop sending me your love notes, eat ur heart out cuz ya gotta take a number & Q up ya........

Quote Originally Posted by Klose View Post
    Let's see. Enquiry email sent yesterday - regarding the samples. No reply. Oh well, not my loss.
    Seriously? Watz ur email? I replied to 7 ppl yesterday, iz 1 of them u? U can email me for the pics & more details, no obligations till u decide to take up the shoot

Sherry xoxo

Exclamation Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR THE VERY DENSE OUT THERE WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BE "PASSER/PASSING/WHIZZING/CRAWLING BY"-
    EMAIL/PM ME FOR PICS & DETAILS. U CAN'T GET ANYMORE PERSONALIZED SERVICE THAN THAT. NO OBLIGATIONS TILL U DECIDE WHETHER TO JOIN OR NOT. BLIND SHOOTING FOR DUMB FOOLS IS A NO-NO. SHERRY DOESN'T ALLOW IT YA

DYING TA GET UR SWEET LITTLE BUTTS WHIPPED BY ME? SEE ME

Sherry xoxo

Again, this is a very simple reminder to one and all that the organiser reserves the right to either share the photos in any manner he or she deems fit.

Should you think his or her own system is not up to your liking, you may choose to leave it alone. It is only none of your business in anyway to interfere or dictate how anyone should run his or her own affairs in this context.

You can be friendly and perhaps suggest how the organiser can better do so but I do not see any need whatsoever to be crass, uncivil or down right anal about what one must or must not do to run a shoot.

Any one else who chooses to ignore this reminder may be taken to task.

Thank you.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
    Again, this is a very simple reminder to one and all that the organiser reserves the right to either share the photos in any manner he or she deems fit.

Should you think his or her own system is not up to your liking, you may choose to leave it alone. It is only none of your business in anyway to interfere or dictate how anyone should run his or her own affairs in this context.

You can be friendly and perhaps suggest how the organiser can better do so but I do not see any need whatsoever to be crass, uncivil or down right anal about what one must or must not do to run a shoot.

Any one else who chooses to ignore this reminder may be taken to task.

Thank you.
    ban me...

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    ban me...
    I do not see a need for that in this context. You did suggest but you didn't come across as pushy or demanding and I honestly do not see the point of doing so.

Anyhow, may i ask that no more OT that place in this thread please.

Thank you.

I do not see a need for that in this context. You did suggest but you didn't come across as pushy or demanding and I honestly do not see the point of doing so.

Anyhow, may i ask that no more OT that place in this thread please.

Thank you.
    Thank you Wolfgang. Happi New Year!

Sherry xoxo

Sorry ar, is this gonna be in Singapore or in Malaysia? (Sorry if this sounds stupid)
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

down right anal
    Even while warning others, take care of your own. Don't think some feel comfortable about the word used.

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie View Post
    Even while warning others, take care of your own. Don't think some feel comfortable about the word used.
    "Anal" is not a "dirty" word as you might perceive it to be. It is a proper word, an informal form though, for "anal retentive" which means excessly orderly or fussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie View Post
    If anyone at all has any issues with the words used, then they can take it up with me personally. You included. I do not think that any further OT is required on your part, or anyone elses for the matter. As for the choice of word, may i suggest you go find out why this particular word was used in this context.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    "Anal" is not a "dirty" word as you might perceive it to be. It is a proper word, an informal form though, for "anal retentive" which means excessly orderly or fussy.

Thank you for clearing it up very nicely. Again, i will remind one and all, if anyone here has any issues, contact me directly and do not sully any further postings with your inconsequential OT, anal or otherwise.

upz for SHERRY!!!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    upz for SHERRY!!!!!!!
    Thank you sweetie! Happi Noo Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    Sorry ar, is this gonna be in Singapore or in Malaysia? (Sorry if this sounds stupid)
    Iz in SG.

HI, thanks for all your support, responses, PMs & emails. Update on shoot this weekend-

Only morning available now, afternoons fully booked. Thanks!

XOXO Sherry

Good luck to you for the organisation.

But like the others, I feel a bit lazy sending an mail.

I wish there were more info about the outfits.

Please post a pic or pls send sample pics by mail?

loupisk at hotmail.com

Obrigado e se cuida ai!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast