Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central of SG
    Posts
    45

    Smile LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Hi all, thanks to the photographers who did a wonderful job on Lisa Marie on the last shoot

    Upcoming Shoot details as follows-


    1) 17th Feb, LISA MARIE & her friend JOANNE shoot. sat morning session 8.30am-10.30am & afternoon session 2.30pm-4.30pm.

    Available slots- 4 photographers per session to start
    Cost: $60 per pax.
    Theme: Fashion (3 outfits change per model)
    Location will be disclosed to participants upon confirmation & payment
    Hair & make up will be done by myself

    2) 24th Feb LISA MARIE & her friend JOANNE shoot. sat morning session 8.30am-10.30am & afternoon session 2.30pm-4.30pm

    Available slots- 4 photographers per session to start
    Cost: $60 per pax.
    Theme: Sports Casual (3 outfits change per model)
    Location will be disclosed to participants upon confirmation & payment
    Hair & make up will be done by myself

    3) 25th Feb LISA MARIE & her friend JOANNE shoot. sun. morning session 8.30am-10.30am & afternoon session 2.30pm-4.30pm.

    Available slots- 4 photographers per session to start
    Cost: $60 per pax.
    Theme: Ethnic Chic (3 outfits change per model)
    Location will be disclosed to participants upon confirmation & payment
    Hair & make up will be done by myself

    *Email me direct sherrybomb@inbox.com for more details & the photos of the 2 models, as well as your valued suggestions for the shoot. Join in the fun!

    Obrigada!

    Sherry xoxo

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    err...just wondering...why dun post the pics here?? Just a thought

  3. #3

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    think its good to post the pics up here so its easier for referance.

  4. #4

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    up for you sherry

  5. #5

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    err...just wondering...why dun post the pics here?? Just a thought
    agreed ... I don't understand why some org makes it so hard for the consumers to make up our mind.

    Afterall, photography is a hobby to most of us. We do it for fun and relaxation. Why make it harder is quite bewildering!

    Don't give me the bs about privacy, don't want pictures leeched etc etc. That reason does not hold water!
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  6. #6

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post

    Don't give me the bs about privacy, don't want pictures leeched etc etc. That reason does not hold water!
    Did the organiser mention any of the following?

    You've seen sherry's previous thread a few weeks ago and she has explained to you why. So do not put any words into the orangiser's mouth.

  7. #7
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by sci80298 View Post
    Did the organiser mention any of the following?

    You've seen sherry's previous thread a few weeks ago and she has explained to you why. So do not put any words into the orangiser's mouth.
    not sure wat she said in wat thread, but every organiser is posting the photos up for easy reference why she so special?

    maybe i should really read wat she said in the other thread, but suffice to say, since it is "inconvenient" for me to find out wat they look like, i won't be signing up for this shoot. i mean.. there are so many shoots out there lor....

  8. #8

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO View Post
    not sure wat she said in wat thread, but every organiser is posting the photos up for easy reference why she so special?
    I guess if she's the organiser and paid for the thread, she has the right to do it the way she likes/wants to. Maybe she'll post photos in future, who knows.

    There's other things to look out for in the thread. The time, date, cost, duration, no. of photographers, theme and venue. If all suits us, then we'll just email her to ask for the photos. Not a very difficult thing to do.

    Think we should just respect her preference.

  9. #9
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by sci80298 View Post
    I guess if she's the organiser and paid for the thread, she has the right to do it the way she likes/wants to. Maybe she'll post photos in future, who knows.

    There's other things to look out for in the thread. The time, date, cost, duration, no. of photographers, theme and venue. If all suits us, then we'll just email her to ask for the photos. Not a very difficult thing to do.

    Think we should just respect her preference.
    yeah agree with the respect, but u do know that i join shoots (even if rarely) and i'm telling you, or perhaps her, that because of this "extra effort" to find out about the models' appearances when it doesn't take me this effort for other organisers, has detered me from even considering to join. in other words, one "customer" lost, even if not a very valuable one.

    i'll go further to say that i cannot in my wildest dreams shoot weddings for my customers if i dun have a portfolio to show or expect potential customers to request for one... it's almost like saying: u want me to shoot ur wedding, you email me and ask me for portfolio (when there's 2000 other wedding photographers out there with a portfolio available and easily viewed)....

    as always, dp comes across as a slap on ur face on a cold winter's day but u know sometimes, he's not all that wrong.

    i was just reading his post again, his first line was fine, and most of us would stop there, but u know wat he's like. lol...

    to the TS, take note that the feedback is not just from DP and I, quite a few in this thread have mentioned essentially, the same thing.

    cheers and good luck for ur shoot!

  10. #10

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    It is to request to see the pic, stating interest in the shoot, then realising that the model doesn't have the look we are interested in shooting.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central of SG
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by sci80298 View Post
    I guess if she's the organiser and paid for the thread, she has the right to do it the way she likes/wants to. Maybe she'll post photos in future, who knows.

    There's other things to look out for in the thread. The time, date, cost, duration, no. of photographers, theme and venue. If all suits us, then we'll just email her to ask for the photos. Not a very difficult thing to do.

    Think we should just respect her preference.
    Thanks PHEWWWW! Is it HOT in here or wat?! Is this clubsnap or clubsnap Primary school?? Interested photographers to sign up for my shoot, pls email me for pics & more details otherwise keep yer sticky little kiddy fingers outta my thread! This is the very reason why "Sherry is so SPECIAL" Thank you sooo very much for your co-operation!

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central of SG
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    [QUOTE=orislee;2842910]up for you sherry[/QUOTE
    Thanks swettie Happi New Year!

  13. #13

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Lisa Marie's pic are in CS already... someone posted it before

    have not seen Joanne though...

    Ups for an understanding and pleasant sis gerisherry!!!

  14. #14

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by slooow View Post
    Lisa Marie's pic are in CS already... someone posted it before

    have not seen Joanne though...

    Ups for an understanding and pleasant sis gerisherry!!!
    pleasant? I really don't care if lisa marie's pic was posted by someone in CS or not. first of all, there are numerous Lisa Marie out there. I just happen to know, Elvis' daugheter is also named Lisa Marie! And why should I have to go search high and low for the picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by gerisherry View Post
    Thanks PHEWWWW! Is it HOT in here or wat?! Is this clubsnap or clubsnap Primary school?? Interested photographers to sign up for my shoot, pls email me for pics & more details otherwise keep yer sticky little kiddy fingers outta my thread! This is the very reason why "Sherry is so SPECIAL" Thank you sooo very much for your co-operation!
    Well, good luck with your attempt to organise shoots. Your attitude SUCKS! There are so many good organisers out there, why should the consumer put up with lousy attitude. Why should the ocnsumer have to deal with such inconvienences? You said you are special. I agree. Specially bad organiser!
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Okay...so I'm gonna pay a substantial amount of money to go for this shoot..without knowing what the model looks like OR the place of shoot OR what's gonna be done there?

  16. #16

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Well, good luck with your attempt to organise shoots. Your attitude SUCKS! There are so many good organisers out there, why should the consumer put up with lousy attitude. Why should the ocnsumer have to deal with such inconvienences? You said you are special. I agree. Specially bad organiser!
    Sherry did not show poor attitude to her customers. I dun see any customers complaining. She just pointed out that one should pay attention to the instructions of the organisers. You are accusing her and for wat reason? Just because u're lazy to send an email to ask for photos? From the number of post u just wrote in CS in the past few hours, it doesn't seem that u have no time to send an email.

    In CS, no one will fight with u when it comes to attitude.

  17. #17

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by sci80298 View Post
    Sherry did not show poor attitude to her customers. I dun see any customers complaining. She just pointed out that one should pay attention to the instructions of the organisers. You are accusing her and for wat reason? Just because u're lazy to send an email to ask for photos? From the number of post u just wrote in CS in the past few hours, it doesn't seem that u have no time to send an email.

    In CS, no one will fight with u when it comes to attitude.
    Of course my attitude can be real bad, but I am not trying to earn money from the rest of the CS membership. I am jsut someone passing through CS, and someone who join shoots. Now, if the organiser make my life one iota more difficult that others, well ... why should I join said organiser.

    Actually, many have complained that this no picture policy is bad of business.

    So, you have to check on how many post I have posted in the past few hours? Well, many. Eart your heart out! Why do you care? Oh, I orgot, you just lieke to contradict me, even if it does not make sense .... to each there own ...
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  18. #18

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Personally I would prefer to be able to see photos of the models. I can understand the reason to communicate the locations at a late date.

    If the organiser choses to do things differently, like in this case, and I do not like it, I may just forgo joining it. It is my perogative. I can always join other shoots.

    I had written to some potential shoots before, and after seeing the pictures, I may not take up the shoot. Big problem? Hardly!

    But it is the perogative of the organiser to do things the way he/she wishes. No one needs to like it. And if the "attitude" is so bad, and the shoot so bad, maarket forces will take care of things.

    But there is absolutely no reason to be abusive if one is supposedly a passerby in CS.
    Comments from westwest1, chris lim, jOhO, You Hong, and Wisp are examples of civilised manner of conveying their opinions.

    But others chose to be crass.

  19. #19

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by student View Post
    Personally I would prefer to be able to see photos of the models. I can understand the reason to communicate the locations at a late date.

    If the organiser choses to do things differently, like in this case, and I do not like it, I may just forgo joining it. It is my perogative. I can always join other shoots.

    I had written to some potential shoots before, and after seeing the pictures, I may not take up the shoot. Big problem? Hardly!

    But it is the perogative of the organiser to do things the way he/she wishes. No one needs to like it. And if the "attitude" is so bad, and the shoot so bad, maarket forces will take care of things.

    But there is absolutely no reason to be abusive if one is supposedly a passerby in CS.
    Comments from westwest1, chris lim, jOhO, You Hong, and Wisp are examples of civilised manner of conveying their opinions.

    But others chose to be crass.

  20. #20

    Default Re: LISA MARIE & JOANNE Photoshoot 17th, 24th & 25th of Feb 2007

    Let's see. Enquiry email sent yesterday - regarding the samples. No reply. Oh well, not my loss.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •