Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

  1. #1

    Default Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    I have a Sony SR100, please advise what type and brand of tripod to get for general filming?

    Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    u can look around, but get those with fluid heads which allow you to pan/tilt without jerking, unlike photography-specific heads.

  3. #3
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niccon View Post
    I have a Sony SR100, please advise what type and brand of tripod to get for general filming?

    Thanks.
    Get a Sony VCT-D680RM remote control tripod...IMO,the remote control will be handy at times

  4. #4

    Default Re: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Get a Sony VCT-D680RM remote control tripod...IMO,the remote control will be handy at times
    I am using a photography tripod for now but wish to have a lighter setup and appropriate head. BTW how much is this tripod selling here and where to get from beside from sony shop.

  5. #5
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niccon View Post
    I am using a photography tripod for now but wish to have a lighter setup and appropriate head. BTW how much is this tripod selling here and where to get from beside from sony shop.
    Sony VCT-D680RM is as light as most photography tripod,only difference is that it has got a remote control on the tripod handle. As for the price,I'm not sure now as i bought mine about 4 yrs ago,i think abt $150....

  6. #6

    Default Re: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Sony VCT-D680RM is as light as most photography tripod,only difference is that it has got a remote control on the tripod handle. As for the price,I'm not sure now as i bought mine about 4 yrs ago,i think abt $150....
    Where you got from?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    get a dolly?

  8. #8
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Which type/brand of tripod to get for videocam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niccon View Post
    Where you got from?
    Can check at a shop call Stereo at C'way Point. I bought it there. Ask for discount,last time i got 5% off the Sony price.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •