Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 427

Thread: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

  1. #161
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    though i don't really like celebrating valentine's day (it should be done every day), i did give my wife a poem.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  2. #162
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    scarlee gena caught by those who gave it to me how?

    it's very hurting one....i noe.
    Online selling, send out via express post, sure can get by end of day

    Change your signature to "i'm a jeanie in a bottle." no longer "I'm a chio troll" waiting for a prince charming to release u from the bottle

  3. #163

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    You lament at the thought of having a lonely drink at Chijmes tonight, yet the thought of receiving flowers is passe.
    You drive a car, have a job, a boss who's a spinster, bouquets on your desk and hearts to break.
    Someday, when the umbrella closes, the shower will be refreshing.
    wow...thanks for the shakespearen paras.

  4. #164

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    though i don't really like celebrating valentine's day (it should be done every day), i did give my wife a poem.
    serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttttt.

  5. #165

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    me! i no gf . only have lao por.....
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  6. #166

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycelim View Post
    Online selling, send out via express post, sure can get by end of day

    Change your signature to "i'm a jeanie in a bottle." no longer "I'm a chio troll" waiting for a prince charming to release u from the bottle
    i change even b4 you post lah.

  7. #167

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    though i don't really like celebrating valentine's day (it should be done every day)
    pretty cliche line....though i do agree that V-Day is too commercialized these days.
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  8. #168

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i change even b4 you post lah.
    *rubs the bottle*

  9. #169
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttttt.
    flowers fade and die, chocs go straight to the hips, i figure at least with a poem she can keep it for as long as she likes.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  10. #170

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    was at lunch and this cute guy shared a table with me.
    he sooooo shy.
    caught him stealing glances at me.
    i also shyshy

    so funny.
    he really army trained i think.10 minutes, chopchop eat, then flew off.

  11. #171

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    flowers fade and die, chocs go straight to the hips, i figure at least with a poem she can keep it for as long as she likes.
    shakespear guys like you all die liao.
    think about it.how many will still give a poem to wifey/gf?
    you are going to have some good times tonight.

  12. #172

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    can i rub the bottle? keke

  13. #173

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    "celebrating" my 20th lonely V-day... *lots of projects to do...

  14. #174
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    was at lunch and this cute guy shared a table with me.
    he sooooo shy.
    caught him stealing glances at me.
    i also shyshy

    so funny.
    he really army trained i think.10 minutes, chopchop eat, then flew off. :
    seriously, i think u r thinking too much....maybe u r too free?

  15. #175
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Guillemard
    Posts
    249

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    shakespear guys like you all die liao.
    think about it.how many will still give a poem to wifey/gf?
    you are going to have some good times tonight.
    That would depend if the gf/wife can appreciate the peom gift. If that is not what she wants, then tonight he's going have some hard times

  16. #176

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    seriously, i think u r thinking too much....maybe u r too free?
    bo pian.after lunch got to keep myself amused.
    seriously no mood to work though lots of DL to meet.

  17. #177

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i seriously dunno what to do with the flowers.any idea?
    my waste bin is looking at me and saying "give me lah"....


    and my boss being female, i can tell she's not very happy i have so many bouquets on my table.
    (*whisper*:she's not married btw)
    Um... pardon my 'kaypohness'. It seems like you do have plenty of suitors. Forget the Tag Heur; forget your ex. Move on. *pat pat*

  18. #178

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    "celebrating" my 20th lonely V-day... *lots of projects to do...
    you ah...
    i think you really have to concentrate on your studies ya didi?
    20 YO....aiyo...seems so far back for me.

  19. #179
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Region
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Hi,,

    I m alone n single also.. may be i go home early or work late in office to make myself tired.. no gals want to go out with me.......

  20. #180

    Default Re: anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Um... pardon my 'kaypohness'. It seems like you do have plenty of suitors. Forget the Tag Heur; forget your ex. Move on. *pat pat*
    i already said b4, call me haolian, or show off.
    but i thought i just be frank to my friends here.
    no point hiding.in fact, i felt quite honoured.

    yes, i do have wooers, but like i said, none can create the spark with me.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •