Thread: a couple of questions.

Smile a couple of questions.

I just realised one small black dot in the view finder of my K10D...checked everything, its not on the lenses, viewfinder, mirror nor the surface directly above. I think the speck of dust has gotten into the viewfinder mechanism..like that how ah...can anyone help?

The other thing is, i have a friend going to Hong Kong, i heard the lenses there are cheaper, is it true? and is it worldwide warranty? I was thinking of buying the grip and maybe the flash too but just wondering if the warranty worldwide?

Thank you.

Default Re: a couple of questions.

it's true. lenses have worldwide warranty. can tumpang?

Quote Originally Posted by exiledbummer View Post
    I just realised one small black dot in the view finder of my K10D...checked everything, its not on the lenses, viewfinder, mirror nor the surface directly above. I think the speck of dust has gotten into the viewfinder mechanism..like that how ah...can anyone help?

The other thing is, i have a friend going to Hong Kong, i heard the lenses there are cheaper, is it true? and is it worldwide warranty? I was thinking of buying the grip and maybe the flash too but just wondering if the warranty worldwide?

Thank you.
    Yah, I would like to tompang as well! I want the damn 540fgz flash.

Hi, I am interested to buy a Pentax 540 flash too. How much does it see in Hong Kong ?

whoa everyone wanna tumpang