Default Re: COE very cheap now

Quote Originally Posted by megaweb View Post
    http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publis...toring/en.html

Cat A-$ 5,200
    Cat B-$ 6,002
    Cat C-$ 1
    Cat D-$ 901
    Cat E-$ 11,804
    Lowest I've seen for a while.....if not the lowest.

congrats to cat C owners renewing their COE.. $1 PQP.. woot!!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Damn...

cat C is wat type of car??? i remembered in the past like dec last year also got $1

C is Bus & Commercial vehicles like vans...

Anyway dun rejoice... Road Tax & ERP will suck u dry...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    C is Bus & Commercial vehicles like vans...

Anyway dun rejoice... Road Tax & ERP will suck u dry...
    Bro, you said it right.
    Any economics guy will tell you that this is based on the successful model created by Gilette. Sell the razor cheap and the blades expensive.

More cars on the road, more money from ERP. And with the gantries cropping up left right and centre, very soon you will start paying ERP, the moment you drive out of the carpark.

Sorry folks, in a bad mood today.

By the way.. does any one know when Nissan will start selling Nissan Cefiro 2007 in Singapore? thanking of buying a car and I like this new Cefiro model.

Quote Originally Posted by mutabor View Post
    By the way.. does any one know when Nissan will start selling Nissan Cefiro 2007 in Singapore? thanking of buying a car and I like this new Cefiro model.
    [DCA] Hello, ah Tan, si wah...
    [Tan] Orr, long time no see...
    [DCA] Ask u ar, when your new Nissan Cefiro coming? Bro mutabor wanna buy
    [Tan] Meng zai lah (hang up)
    [DCA] Oei!!! Tan!!! ^*^*%&^%&^%#$ Tan gu gu ^*^&%&*%*&^
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

gilette blade expensive?

my gilette sensor excel razor is 5 yr old still can use. the blades are 5 in a pack for $10 i can use them for almost 1year.the cost is gd. so its not expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    Lowest I've seen for a while.....if not the lowest.
    lowest is $101 if m not wrong ....

BBB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SQ123 View Post
    BBB!!!
    aeroplane no need COE...

only gt COR,COA,CMR,CRS....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    aeroplane no need COE...

only gt COR,COA,CMR,CRS....
    Time to sell plane and change to car lor ... COE so cheap.
    anyone knows where to get number plate SQ123???

Quote Originally Posted by drewdam View Post
    lowest is $101 if m not wrong ....
    Lowest is $1 for 1600 cc n below , in 2001 or 2002 IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    Bro, you said it right.
    Any economics guy will tell you that this is based on the successful model created by Gilette. Sell the razor cheap and the blades expensive.

More cars on the road, more money from ERP. And with the gantries cropping up left right and centre, very soon you will start paying ERP, the moment you drive out of the carpark.

Sorry folks, in a bad mood today.
    Hee hee , I also believe in this conspiracy theory about the ERP thingy. Make cars look cheap to own, but in fact expensive to drive. And young owners register as weekend cars, and causing the weekend jams and justify for the ERP increase . Just take a look at the CTE during morning n evening peak.

Quote Originally Posted by user111 View Post
    gilette blade expensive?

my gilette sensor excel razor is 5 yr old still can use. the blades are 5 in a pack for $10 i can use them for almost 1year.the cost is gd. so its not expensive.
    Bro,
    Do you shave every day ? Wonder how your 5 blades can last 1 year.

If you drive your car once a week, then probably you will be happy with the dropping COEs. Ask anyone who drives to work everyday during peak periods paying 6.50 for the drive into CBD (if coming via CTE) and paying 1.00 for the drive back. I pity those salesmen etc. who need to drive in and out of CBD, passing through Orchard. Every time they pass through the gantry and hear the faimiliar BEEP, it must be hurting them a lot.

Not only that, once the gantry is in place, one can toy around with the pricing - if its 3 dollars now and there is a jam every day because of more cars on the road, make it 5 bucks. voila, suddenly there is a drop in traffic because that increase of 2 bucks hurts for some time. And then when people get used to it, increase it again. Greatest invention of the 90s. ERP

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    Bro,
    Do you shave every day ? Wonder how your 5 blades can last 1 year.

If you drive your car once a week, then probably you will be happy with the dropping COEs. Ask anyone who drives to work everyday during peak periods paying 6.50 for the drive into CBD (if coming via CTE) and paying 1.00 for the drive back. I pity those salesmen etc. who need to drive in and out of CBD, passing through Orchard. Every time they pass through the gantry and hear the faimiliar BEEP, it must be hurting them a lot.

Not only that, once the gantry is in place, one can toy around with the pricing - if its 3 dollars now and there is a jam every day because of more cars on the road, make it 5 bucks. voila, suddenly there is a drop in traffic because that increase of 2 bucks hurts for some time. And then when people get used to it, increase it again. Greatest invention of the 90s. ERP

Peace.
    walk lah..free.

Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35 View Post
    Hee hee , I also believe in this conspiracy theory about the ERP thingy. Make cars look cheap to own, but in fact expensive to drive. And young owners register as weekend cars, and causing the weekend jams and justify for the ERP increase . Just take a look at the CTE during morning n evening peak.
    the cheap COE has been taking before the COE's price n tax drop a few yrs back already....look like the kopitiam tok is very close...

The relationship between oil & cars..

cos' last few weeks..oil inventory too high! OPEC - a toothless tiger that can't force member for oil prodn cut...

"oil prices plunged 4.0% and closed near $57.50/bbl after briefly eclipsing the psychologically important $60/bbl mark on Friday. Crude for March delivery was initially under pressure after the Saudi oil minister suggested production cuts may not be necessary; but the commodity's decline was exacerbated by this year's biggest one-day decline (-7.6%) in natural gas futures.

As one might expect, the oil price retreat weighed on the Energy sector, which was the day's worst-performing economic sector with a loss of 1.20%. "

Above is a news extract from my paid commodities trading news subscription service...

As of now, Crude oil ticking to session highs, now 58.40 +0.59

More car sold=More Oil sold! ...... need to sell more cars lah.. .need to earn more $$$ from oil...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast