Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If all handphone having this feature...

Default Re: If all handphone having this feature...

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Then you'll ask this question.. Can I change the built in battery?

Anyway, you're supposed to keep your phone charged up. Lithium polymer batteries likes to be constantly topped up, so there should be no reason why there would be a need to change batteries at all unless you are a regular donor to Singtel/M1/Starhub.
    Correct, we hardly own an spare battery.

But have you wonder, you in a hurry, your battery still having charge around the mid bar. With mobile phone getting slimmer and more functions nowadays, battery life is shorter and chances of having a spare is likely to be. You went out, after a while, the bar gone into last bar!!! You suppose to meet someone and that person want to change location. After few calls later, you got cut off!!! You don't know ur friend mobile numbers and you could not contact him anymore. In the end, you will miss the appointment. So, will the 5 to 10 mins backup battery save your day?

If you think not, it's ok. Anyway, this idea can save life if you happen in a remoted area, even in local. You might be laughing at it that it is a joke for now but in the future, there might be this kind of phone surface and I guess it might save you some trouble. Think about it, you never expect what would be happening next.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post

But have you wonder, you in a hurry, your battery still having charge around the mid bar. With mobile phone getting slimmer and more functions nowadays, battery life is shorter and chances of having a spare is likely to be. You went out, after a while, the bar gone into last bar!!! You suppose to meet someone and that person want to change location. After few calls later, you got cut off!!! You don't know ur friend mobile numbers and you could not contact him anymore. In the end, you will miss the appointment. So, will the 5 to 10 mins backup battery save your day?

If you think not, it's ok. Anyway, this idea can save life if you happen in a remoted area, even in local. You might be laughing at it that it is a joke for now but in the future, there might be this kind of phone surface and I guess it might save you some trouble. Think about it, you never expect what would be happening next.
    I got just the perfect idea...

Write a petition to Sanyo to make Eneloop mobile fone batteries then when you need power, just go to nearby 7-11 to buy...

of course... when you dun need it, its useless, when you in urgent need for it, its priceless... so dun bargain ok?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

actually a manual charging device will be good..like u plug it and then spin a wheel or anything to transform mechanical energy to electrical..

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    actually a manual charging device will be good..like u plug it and then spin a wheel or anything to transform mechanical energy to electrical..
    i remembered on the news, they was this product which allows batteries that run on sugar. just pour in some suger into a compartment, and the battery is considered charged again.

ain that the same as using the space of the built-in batt to make the original batt bigger and longer lasting? in the end you still getting the same amount of talk time... etc, just the case of 1 batt or 2 batt...

or better still, a HP without screen! you gotta get more talk time with this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    ain that the same as using the space of the built-in batt to make the original batt bigger and longer lasting? in the end you still getting the same amount of talk time... etc, just the case of 1 batt or 2 batt...

or better still, a HP without screen! you gotta get more talk time with this.
    This build in battery just an additional standby. Up to individual whether like it or not mah. But for me n other 2 colleagues, think it is a good idea. Esp we sometime too busy to take note of the battery level left in the phone.

This build in battery just an additional standby. Up to individual whether like it or not mah. But for me n other 2 colleagues, think it is a good idea. Esp we sometime too busy to take note of the battery level left in the phone.
    you need this, it's already out in the market.
    http://www.tt-netcom.com/en/products...7000_data.html
    Power supply:
    Rechargeable battery Li-Polymer, high-capacity
    Backup battery Li-Cell (rechargeable)
    fits in your hand too!
    http://www.tt-netcom.com/en/products...u_3_tt7000.jpg
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    you need this, it's already out in the market.
    http://www.tt-netcom.com/en/products...7000_data.html

fits in your hand too!
    http://www.tt-netcom.com/en/products...u_3_tt7000.jpg
    YaYa.

Anyway, let's wait n see future model will have the feature which I mention and I hope you don't use it anyway.

actually i think if you're lazy enough
    you just count in the backup battery as part of battery life
    in the end no diff, hee hee hee =D

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    actually i think if you're lazy enough
    you just count in the backup battery as part of battery life
    in the end no diff, hee hee hee =D
    I just don't want to switch off the phone if possible. 10 secs to off, 20 secs to change, 10 secs to on. Abt 40 secs liao. Nvm la, we wait n see, I closed the thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123