Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If all handphone having this feature...

Default Re: If all handphone having this feature...

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa siao
    can you imagine everyone walking on street doing the up and down motion on their handphone, HAHAHA
    i do that all the time last time. remember digimons?

Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    I think these stuff are called a capacitor, usually phones have them but to maintain the settings intact.....
    but those ain't enough to last your 5-10m, unless one modify it to bigger amount. and it only works when you have inserted a charged batt before, so what if one forgot to charge his hp? the capacitor will be out of charge sooner or later

the handphone had a battery bar indication, if you have ignored this..telling u the battery is low battery, what made u think that you won't make yourself in same situation? i mean you will face same problem that the built in battery is flat during a what you called urgent call.

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    but those ain't enough to last your 5-10m, unless one modify it to bigger amount. and it only works when you have inserted a charged batt before, so what if one forgot to charge his hp? the capacitor will be out of charge sooner or later
    make bigger 1... a bigger threat liao... imagine u ignite 1 of it... kaboom... ban hp on planes...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    the handphone had a battery bar indication, if you have ignored this..telling u the battery is low battery, what made u think that you won't make yourself in same situation? i mean you will face same problem that the built in battery is flat during a what you called urgent call.
    make another built-in batt within it lor.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    make bigger 1... a bigger threat liao... imagine u ignite 1 of it... kaboom... ban hp on planes...
    waa later put in pocket, my pants drop.

I prefer the SonyEricsson portable charger... Can take AA batts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I prefer the SonyEricsson portable charger... Can take AA batts.
    There is? where to buy? but then my SE never seem to go flat... haha

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    wouldn't it be good?

Not GPS, 3.5G, camera etc...

It is a build in battery!!!

This build in battery can last you for 5 to 10 mins, which enough time for you to change the battery. While changing battery, someone else who call you can get you too. Just in case the other party got last chance to call, right? (Touch wood)

I wondering why all keep on designing slim, high MP camera phone and no one willing to have a build in battery for standby? If got this feature, I think can save a lot of ppl, esp when u forget to charge n w/o a extra batt with u plus you need to make an emergency CALL!!!
    hi, try not to make or receive calls while charging the phone. Not safe.

There is always these. Planet Traveller have a chemical pack type to charge your handphone in emergency situation.

Also in Hong Kong, there are battery charging station in major shopping mall which you can use for free and charge your handphone. I remember Singapore also have something like this but need to pay a fee.

Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    den what if you forget to charge the build-in battery as well? another build-in batt within the build-in batt?

i rather have a hp with solar cell... sorry for those who got trapped in dark condition =x
    The build in batt will drain get the power from the main or also be charged together with the main when it is low (50% or less). The build in will be always enough to allow you to go for a last call or during your changing of battery, you don't need to switch off your mobile. Anyway, I think there might be some surfacing soon, let's wait n see.

wouldn't it be good?

This build in battery can last you for 5 to 10 mins, which enough time for you to change the battery. While changing battery, someone else who call you can get you too. Just in case the other party got last chance to call, right? (Touch wood)

I wondering why all keep on designing slim, high MP camera phone and no one willing to have a build in battery for standby? If got this feature, I think can save a lot of ppl, esp when u forget to charge n w/o a extra batt with u plus you need to make an emergency CALL!!!
    all phones come with this feature already. Hello please open your eyes. It's called the battery meter. The last block is the reserve/spare battery running. So you've finished your spare battery and you want a spare for the spare battery?

Take DCA's advise better. Run a quantum 2X2 to your phone
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    all phones come with this feature already. Hello please open your eyes. It's called the battery meter. The last block is the reserve/spare battery running. So you've finished your spare battery and you want a spare for the spare battery?

Take DCA's advise better. Run a quantum 2X2 to your phone
    So, if your phone without a battery and still can be use? Show me, I WANT TO SEE!!! Read careful what I said.

I don't have 2nd batteries for my phone because I'm not that rich to buy 1. Maybe you rich buy a lot of spare batteries for your phone.

I always obey my "spare batt" warning and charge my phone promptly and have never faced a NO BATT situation so I cannot tell you whether it can still be used a not. Since I don't intend to break my rule of obeying the "spare batt" warning, I also cannot show you whether my phone can make any calls without a battery.

How about asking the phone makers to make one that can call out without any signals? Not only restricted to emergency numbers but you can call anyone without any gsm signals and best yet, since there's no signal, there shouldn't be any charges to you

Don't flame me, I'm only a newbie. My idea can a not ah?

wouldn't it be good?

Then you'll ask this question.. Can I change the built in battery?

Anyway, you're supposed to keep your phone charged up. Lithium polymer batteries likes to be constantly topped up, so there should be no reason why there would be a need to change batteries at all unless you are a regular donor to Singtel/M1/Starhub.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    dunno. appearantly, shaking anything spoilt is the first natural action of most people.
    Idea siah... Seiko Kinetic!

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Then you'll ask this question.. Can I change the built in battery?

Anyway, you're supposed to keep your phone charged up. Lithium polymer batteries likes to be constantly topped up, so there should be no reason why there would be a need to change batteries at all unless you are a regular donor to Singtel/M1/Starhub.
    i guess you can.. then there should be a back up to this back up battery so you get another 5-10 minutes of talk time more when you're changing this back-up's back-up battery.

I still dont understand what the fuss is this all about. As of now my HP is half charged and base on my usage, its enough to last me for the day so i will charge it tonight. My fully charged phone can last 2 to 4 days depending on how i use it. Or just 1/2 a day if i play games and listen to MP3. When my batt level is very low, I will start energy conservation by reducing the brightness and volume.

TS says he needs the 5 to 10 minutes so my question is if he cant find a charger within the 10 minutes den how? If thats the concern, den you will need at least 24hr backup. Else just charge it. My HP is never "OFF" and I still have not encountered any occasion of no power for the last 5 years or so.

just carry spare battery if it's such a problem la
    very cheap! =D

Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    There is? where to buy? but then my SE never seem to go flat... haha
    Most cellphone stores will stock these. VERY handy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast