Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have checks in place to ensure broadband speed

Default Re: Have checks in place to ensure broadband speed

Complain also useless, they just do it now, next time another case. I use Singnet cost of the telephone socket nearer to my PC n also, wireless B from SH don't give me the promising speed. The modem from Singtel still ok but hate it when you doing banking transaction or other online transaction, it dies off. Anyway, I mostly DL using flashget if possible. Safer if the line got disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Complain also useless, they just do it now, next time another case. I use Singnet cost of the telephone socket nearer to my PC n also, wireless B from SH don't give me the promising speed. The modem from Singtel still ok but hate it when you doing banking transaction or other online transaction, it dies off. Anyway, I mostly DL using flashget if possible. Safer if the line got disconnected.
    Hee...then just complain until they fix it permanently, you just need to be persistant. That was what I was trying to explain here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....5&postcount=57 - It's a loooooong post. The time you spend complaining and getting them to fix the issues will save you a lot of time and frustration later.

I download using Download Managers too but nothing beats a reliable connection running at full speed.

_

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hee...then just complain until they fix it permanently, you just need to be persistant. That was what I was trying to explain here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....5&postcount=57 - It's a loooooong post. The time you spend complaining and getting them to fix the issues will save you a lot of time and frustration later.

I download using Download Managers too but nothing beats a reliable connection running at full speed.

_
    Just now DL a game from gamespot, took me almost 3 hrs using 10 streams!!! Lucky I go to sleep and let it DL, really no choice sometime, what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Just now DL a game from gamespot, took me almost 3 hrs using 10 streams!!! Lucky I go to sleep and let it DL, really no choice sometime, what to do?
    DL wat game ? here have ? faster DL speed mah

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They did, averaged 11Mbps over 5 tests. Highest was 13Mbps and lowest was 10.5Mbps.

_
    very good mah

This is what a Singnet BB 10Mbps should be

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    This is what a Singnet BB 10Mbps should be
    Nice

This is what I got after they fixed the line:

I'm downloading some huge files at the moment so cannot run any current test

_

lol...mine...
    on singnet1500
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Mine this morning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12