Thread: ....but Is It Art?

Default ....but Is It Art?

Plus 65 is back and we're looking to feature your artwork, photography, graffiti, illustrations and any forms of mixed media to a wider audience who truly understands.

Your work will be showcased along with the cool vibes of our live DJ sets, brought to you by our talented local crews.

For the first art installment, we will be featuring local photographers who have captured our daily scenes in fresh and new perspectives. We like YOU to contribute and be part of this.

What YOU need to do:

1. Submit your photos at www.flickr.com/groups/plus65sg or email to plus65sg@yahoo.com (Hi-res versions about 5-10mb per photo is good enough)

2. Hell, just turn up and have fun

We will be displaying your pictures at the event via a huge projector. One winner will be chosen to have his / her picture to be used on our next flyer! (Used with your permission of course)

For those who have prints (any size from 4R to 8R or bigger) which you might want to display at the venue. Please contact me personally about this via email.

Date of Event: 24th Feb 2007
    Venue: Home Club (The Riverwalk)

Closing date for submission of photos is 23rd Feb 2007 (Fri).

This is a MUSIC / ART event....so NO, we are NOT going to use your photos for any commercial reasons, whatsoever.
    It is a FUN thing...for sharing your photos with an artistic, musically inclined audience, your friends, etc who will appreciate it.

Default Re: ....but Is It Art?

Way to go! Nice job to introduce Music + Art + Photographing together. Nice way to boost the art! I give u my full support, brother.

I'll spread the word around.

Thumbs up Re: ....but Is It Art?

Yupz...same goes for me...see you there and two thumbs up and little toes as well for supporting the arts...pretty ingenious...you have my support brudder!

Thanks guys for the kind words and to those who have contacted me personally.

Esp those who's willing to showcase their prints. We seem to have a lack of them here.