I still don't really feel safe to go for grey set for Mark III. You better think about it first.
I still have not decided yet. One of the reason why I'm waiting till end of the year is also to see what are the potential problems with this cams, it issues are minor then I might take a risk... at most spend more $$ for canon Sg to service. However if issues are major I definitely will not buy grey.
The only reason I'm thinking of HK grey is that, since I got no warranty in the first place, I go HK and buy their grey set. (grey x 2 ) and hopefully it will have significant cost saving, else I'll just buy from Sg.
looking forward to June. Should have new toys coming to Singapore