Some answers I got at champion motors yesterday while test driving the Suzuki Swift (non Sport), which is a brilliant car.
1) How heavy is the car ah ?
I think.... 700- 800kg .....
2) The engine is quite smooth. Its a really good drive.
Of course, because the engine got VVT. Last time the ignis got no VVT thats why so noisy.
3) I wanted the swift sports rims, but I noticed that it has 5 lugs versus the 4 lugs on the normal swift. So I asked him, if I can fit the rim onto the normal swift, maybe they have a 4 lug version. He answered.
After u change hor, the normal car will have 5 nuts. (after a while he think). I think cannot la. (at leasssst, he corrects himself).
4) Your own suzuki swift, does it rattle after 2 years ownership ?
Yes. But can be fixed one la.
5) Should I buy the swift sport over the normal one.
No. The engine after that u can take go and Znnnnng. The car will fly after that one.
6) At 100kph, what is the RPM?
4000 plus rpm.
7) The car rides and handles quite well.
Of course, the car got torsion beam suspension mah.