Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traffic Police and their toys

Default Re: Traffic Police and their toys

yeah. change plate to 065MID or some chief of (military) car plate...

i put my friend's ID tag on my hangging on the rear view mirror ah.... and i park on double yellow line and go eat prata....

the summon auntie come, and didnt give me summon.. hahahaa...

i dunno why also... my friend works in Chubbs.. but why ah ?

Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    yeah. change plate to 065MID or some chief of (military) car plate...

i put my friend's ID tag on my hangging on the rear view mirror ah.... and i park on double yellow line and go eat prata....

the summon auntie come, and didnt give me summon.. hahahaa...

i dunno why also... my friend works in Chubbs.. but why ah ?
    Chubbs ID also can... then Cisco 1 can park on zig zag line liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Drive safely. If one's sticking to speed limits, one need not fear.
    WELCOME TO THE GAME.
    ITS NOT the point here.. drive safely or stick to speed limits....for any normal three lane main road, the speed limit is 50km/h. Many people got caught for driving 61 km/h. 6 points and $150 fine.

WHAT I MEAN is who the hell can drive accurately at 50km/h or rather who can really feel the difference between 10 to 15km/h . ITS A KIND of hide and seek the TP are playing.

if u are driving at 59km/h OK u are alright BUT if u are at 63km/h.. HAHA u will recieve court summon. unless u pay $150 with 6 pts. What game ??? HIDE AND SEEK right?

sorry.. the system says "Exceeding speed limit by 1-20km/h" so effectively, on a 50 road you travel 51 you prepare to pay. So the idea is to drive BELOW the speed limit. on a 50 road. you must drive about 45. The remaining 5km/h for you to overtake in case of emergency.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by jkaiser View Post
    front n back of bike got detector. If both fail, they can still tail u.. travel @ ur speed then simply press a button to mark ur speed on their speedo...
    you know your stuff well

Quote Originally Posted by jkaiser View Post
    front n back of bike got detector. If both fail, they can still tail u.. travel @ ur speed then simply press a button to mark ur speed on their speedo...
    They need to follow u for a distance of 400m before they can summon u for speeding. Don't say 400m, after 100m everyone already slow down when they appear in the rear view mirror

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    sorry.. the system says "Exceeding speed limit by 1-20km/h" so effectively, on a 50 road you travel 51 you prepare to pay. So the idea is to drive BELOW the speed limit. on a 50 road. you must drive about 45. The remaining 5km/h for you to overtake in case of emergency.

Stick to the books huh? The earth already stop spinning and everything comes to a dead stop.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulBlood View Post
    WELCOME TO THE GAME.
    ITS NOT the point here.. drive safely or stick to speed limits....for any normal three lane main road, the speed limit is 50km/h. Many people got caught for driving 61 km/h. 6 points and $150 fine.

WHAT I MEAN is who the hell can drive accurately at 50km/h or rather who can really feel the difference between 10 to 15km/h . ITS A KIND of hide and seek the TP are playing.

if u are driving at 59km/h OK u are alright BUT if u are at 63km/h.. HAHA u will recieve court summon. unless u pay $150 with 6 pts. What game ??? HIDE AND SEEK right?
    Hold on a second.

U mean u do not look at ur speedometer when u drive and let go abit when u see the needle going up, up and away?

Tell me ur license plate plz, I wun wanna be in front of u when I drive. U can cheong ahead and play that game. I'll stick to my old man driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper ShutterBug View Post
    They need to follow u for a distance of 400m before they can summon u for speeding. Don't say 400m, after 100m everyone already slow down when they appear in the rear view mirror
    That's supposedly the rule but I know some tricks they use to clock a higher speed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper ShutterBug View Post
    Stick to the books huh? The earth already stop spinning and everything comes to a dead stop.
    My friend got a summon for speeding 6km/h over road limit. Nicely delivered to his doorstep by registered post. Yes, I think the earth stopped spinning for him for a moment. Appealed failed because IO said speeding is dangerous.

That's supposedly the rule but I know some tricks they use to clock a higher speed for you.

My friend got a summon for speeding 6km/h over road limit. Nicely delivered to his doorstep by registered post. Yes, I think the earth stopped spinning for him for a moment. Appealed failed because IO said speeding is dangerous.
    Last line of defence http://www.radarbusters.com/products...er/default.asp u can cheat too

Hold on a second.

U mean u do not look at ur speedometer when u drive and let go abit when u see the needle going up, up and away?

Tell me ur license plate plz, I wun wanna be in front of u when I drive. U can cheong ahead and play that game. I'll stick to my old man driving.
    you mean you have your eyes fixed on the speedo all the time and not on the road?

Do you swear that on a 50km/h road you drive at 45-49km/h all the time? driving at 51km/h is considered speeding you know?

Old man driving? most old man I've seen drive even more ferociously than youngster bengs in their Rexes. They seem invincible in their corollas or accords.

I agree with Sniper ShutterBug that it is easy for any car's speed to vary between +/-5 km/h over the intended speed between each glance at the speedo and this +5km/h. be it due to a slight down slope or following the car infront, at the wrong time and wrong place can just get you some nice love letters from TP. Just wait till one day when you receive that letter informing you that you've been caught for speeding at 6km/h over the road limit.

Appellant: It's just 6km/h over the limit. I thought there's some 10km/h grace?
    IO: sorry there's no such thing as grace. it's ALREADY 6km/h over the limit you know? it's VERY VERY dangerous, We view all speeding cases no matter how minor you think very SERIOUSLY.

you mean you have your eyes fixed on the speedo all the time and not on the road?

Do you swear that on a 50km/h road you drive at 45-49km/h all the time? driving at 51km/h is considered speeding you know?

Old man driving? most old man I've seen drive even more ferociously than youngster bengs in their Rexes. They seem invincible in their corollas or accords.

I agree with Sniper ShutterBug that it is easy for any car's speed to vary between +/-5 km/h over the intended speed between each glance at the speedo and this +5km/h. be it due to a slight down slope or following the car infront, at the wrong time and wrong place can just get you some nice love letters from TP. Just wait till one day when you receive that letter informing you that you've been caught for speeding at 6km/h over the road limit.

Appellant: It's just 6km/h over the limit. I thought there's some 10km/h grace?
    IO: sorry there's no such thing as grace. it's ALREADY 6km/h over the limit you know? it's VERY VERY dangerous, We view all speeding cases no matter how minor you think very SERIOUSLY.
    Guess who is the biggest speed King on the Road? U guessed it. TP themselves

fellow photographers, just avoid stand on overhead bridge with your camera and tripod, other than getting nice night scenery photo, you may found yourself shooting accidents or jams when everyone starts to jam brake unnecessarily.

You know someone is speeding... when they go faster than the TP bike.
    Saw this chap on the PIE last year, the TP just overtook my car and turning back into my lane in front of me, then suddenly got this chap just zoomed past the both of us on our left. Must have been going 120kmh at least. Think he never saw the TP also.

Hold on a second.

Strictly speaking ,Just look at the road ANYwhere, Any Major Road. do you know its ALL 50km/h.????

This is the FACTs . just give yourself 1 min to observe, I BET every single car everybody including YOU and ME are all moving at at least 70km/h. Gotcha...

I am also old man driving stye too , you know what i mean????

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    Saw this chap on the PIE last year, the TP just overtook my car and turning back into my lane in front of me, then suddenly got this chap just zoomed past the both of us on our left. Must have been going 120kmh at least. Think he never saw the TP also.
    whoa what happened to tt guy then

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    i ever saw this motorcyclist on the ECP zooming past the car i was in at more than 150kmh...

even if there was a TP on the roads, i doubt the TP would have enough time to accelerate and chase that guy before losing sight of him...
    eat. drink. shoot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12