Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

  1. #1

    Default my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    hi bro/sis. this is one of few pics i took. why it is not sharp? and the second pics the tanks are moving. look very blur also. wat is wrong wif mi?




  2. #2

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Looks like your focus is on the wrong thing.. What sort of focus did you use?

    Shouldn't be handshake either, doesn't look like motion blur.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    could be due to wrong handholding technique.

  4. #4

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    i'm very new to image capturing. will like to learn more. i use auto as i dun know how to play wif A and S mode.

  5. #5

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    ah, did you turn on the image stabilisation
    fool around more with your camera to get the best out of it

    after a while you'd find out that M mode is way better than Auto, you get to control what the camera takes, etc

    1/250s shutter speed, unlikely to be handshake leh, explorerz bro.. =D

  6. #6

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    check your focus switch, auto-forcus? i think for a start, use auto and custom setting first, then when all your techni are there like holding, use manual.

    did u use the VF or LCD to take photo? there is a photographer who took using the LCD, which led to blur pix too

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ah, did you turn on the image stabilisation
    fool around more with your camera to get the best out of it

    after a while you'd find out that M mode is way better than Auto, you get to control what the camera takes, etc

    1/250s shutter speed, unlikely to be handshake leh, explorerz bro.. =D
    oopz i mean the first one.
    the 2nd could be due to bad panning technique. he said the tank was moving, so i guess he is trying to capture it and unknowingly did some panning, but a bad one since the tank ain't sharp as well.

    check your focus switch, auto-forcus? i think for a start, use auto and custom setting first, then when all your techni are there like holding, use manual.

    did u use the VF or LCD to take photo? there is a photographer who took using the LCD, which led to blur pix too
    LCD or not i guess it all boils down on how you hold your camera.

    I took this shot using LCD with hand straight out to get as much reach as i can.
    Last edited by ExplorerZ; 8th February 2007 at 11:09 PM.

  8. #8

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    hey i use an FZ20 so i'm not sure if it's roughly the same. But on some occasions when i shoot i forget to switch it back from manual focus to auto focus. Perhaps you should check it out

  9. #9

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    oopz i mean the first one.
    the 2nd could be due to bad panning technique. he said the tank was moving, so i guess he is trying to capture it and unknowingly did some panning, but a bad one since the tank ain't sharp as well.


    LCD or not i guess it all boils down on how you hold your camera.

    I took this shot using LCD with hand straight out to get as much reach as i can.
    i also got mention holding technics mah

  10. #10

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by peepeedog View Post
    hey i use an FZ20 so i'm not sure if it's roughly the same. But on some occasions when i shoot i forget to switch it back from manual focus to auto focus. Perhaps you should check it out
    hehe, is not that
    the focal length in both shots are different

  11. #11

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    oopz i mean the first one.
    the 2nd could be due to bad panning technique. he said the tank was moving, so i guess he is trying to capture it and unknowingly did some panning, but a bad one since the tank ain't sharp as well.
    yeah, highly likely that one, 1/60 second shutter exposure, hehe

    second one is damn weird, heh =/

  12. #12

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    I used to have situations where even at 1/200 or 250, I will get blurred photos at the tele end.

    Think it is could be the way a person hold the camera, his/her poses etc.
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  13. #13

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    thanks everyone for ur kind support, guide and help. its all those focus lenght, shutter speed and aperture i dun really know how to mix/play ard. well, is there any standard i muz follow? out of 30 pics, only those closed up is slightly better... ie....

    Last edited by tattybearz; 9th February 2007 at 09:00 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by tattybearz View Post
    thanks everyone for ur kind support, guide and help. its all those focus lenght, shutter speed and aperture i dun really know how to mix/play ard. well, is there any standard i muz follow? out of 30 pics, only those closed up is slightly better... ie....
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...z/P1000143.jpg
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...z/P1000144.jpg
    were you doing panning(moving your camera trying to frame the tank while its moving) for your first 2 shots? if so, most probably is like what i said, could poor panning techniques.
    Last edited by ExplorerZ; 9th February 2007 at 09:16 PM.

  15. #15

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    were you doing panning(moving your camera trying to frame the tank while its moving) for your first 2 shots? if so, most probably is like what i said, could poor panning techniques.
    no wait

    are you in macro mode

    is there a little flower appearing on your screen, i don't know about panasonic, haven't used it before

    but h2 is default macro shooting or something, i think

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no wait

    are you in macro mode

    is there a little flower appearing on your screen, i don't know about panasonic, haven't used it before

    but h2 is default macro shooting or something, i think
    erm, don think macro mode will affect, it basically just let the camera focus nearer and slower.

  17. #17

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Woo saw yr tamiya tank that remind me of my childhood Stiil have my M113 M60 tanks and many figure not yet fix >some half way it amost 25 years with me come with boxes and manual interesteD to BUY?????Sorry off topic

  18. #18

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    erm, don think macro mode will affect, it basically just let the camera focus nearer and slower.
    really?

    when my one is turned on, sometimes cannot focus properly. =D

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: my 1st few shot wif my fz50

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    really?

    when my one is turned on, sometimes cannot focus properly. =D
    not very sure as i don have my lumix now, but i think it doesn't affects as iirc sometimes i forgot to change back to normal mode and im still able to get pic.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •