Thread: Any site for learning studio setup?

Default Any site for learning studio setup?

Thanks in advance!

Why don't u take up the course by Lance...

or take up course by various photo clubs... the instructors were pro photographer once... they teach base on past experience...

u can PM me for more details...

U can go to SAFRA and learn their Studio portraitture course. Heard that their instructor is very good. I think 6377 3682 is the number to call for enquiries.

Originally posted by myopic
    U can go to SAFRA and learn their Studio portraitture course. Heard that their instructor is very good. I think 6377 3682 is the number to call for enquiries.
    Yio... i "pass out" from there... he is a good instructor... i was his student for both outdoor and studio... i have been assisting him in SAFRAPC's event since i have "pass out"... i have learn a LOT of tricks in portrait photography from him... and he teaches REAL basic portrait... lots of people thought its easy to do basic portrait... but if u can't master the basic, don't think of advancing...

don't think... go for it... his class just strated last week... guess the next course will be sometime in may...

Default Re: Any site for learning studio setup?

Originally posted by tomshen
    Thanks in advance!
    http://www.zuga.net/

http://www.lightingmagic.com/topics.htm

Should keep you busy for a while.

Well, thx guys for your suggestions. I'd like to know roughly what it is before taking a course.

Doc, thx! Great sites there. I am grabing the entire site to my HD...

Originally posted by tomshen
    Well, thx guys for your suggestions. I'd like to know roughly what it is before taking a course.

Doc, thx! Great sites there. I am grabing the entire site to my HD...
    the course inculde setting up of various type of lighting from high key to low key... using of 1 light to 5 lights... can consider...