Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FHM GND babe Madeline and Maxim babe Nira in casual and bikini outfits!!

Default Re: FHM GND babe Madeline and Maxim babe Nira in casual and bikini outfits!!

Quote Originally Posted by sci80298 View Post
    If you want to go, then just PM the organiser and request for a time that you think is better.

If you don't want to go, do also bear in mind that this is a willing "buyers-sellers" (photographer-organisers) agreement. What concern is it of yours?
    If I pm'ed the organisers, it's 1 to 1 communication. Like what I did, I brought this to the attention of everyone here, maybe, more people will also voice their opinions. Isn't that more efficient?

As you just did, you don't like my comment, you could have pm'ed me. Right? Don't you love this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    I dun think so

S$165 for 3 months; or
    - S$300 for 6 months
    - Updated Member Title to reflect status as "Workshop/Shoot Organiser".**
    ** Only for monthly subscriptions.

I guess she paid either 165 or 300 bucks
    At the end of the day, organiser who subscribe, cannot expect to recover their cost in one or two shoots.

Anyway, cost is relative. However, hmmm .... $80, 10 shooters, I wonder how much are these model making?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Default Re: FHM GND babe Madeline and Maxim babe Nira in casual and bikini outfits!!

TS, orry for the bit of OT in my previous post.

Upzz for the afternoon.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Just like in the B&S section. If the lens/camera is overpriced, you should not post in the thread to say that it is too expensive. Anyway, you did mention that cost is relative. So, what's the complaint?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    If I pm'ed the organisers, it's 1 to 1 communication. Like what I did, I brought this to the attention of everyone here, maybe, more people will also voice their opinions. Isn't that more efficient?

Anyway, cost is relative.

our price is set at $80 per photographers because we are hiring a mediacorp makeup artise for makeup. and i forgot to mention that if we hit 10 photographers, we will throw in an extra model for free. A FHM GND participant.

vince123123
    Guests

Maybe we could just use a normal makeup artist and not have the extra model? Or you can combine both models together.

These paid shoot requireemtns are very basic - mos tpple wont pay more for snazzy stuffs.

i see. using mediacorp's mua to upsell ?? i see... thats interesting.

and i realised something.

why did u made the same mistake as glenn ?

11th is on a sunday not saturday ? u copied his thread or what.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterygirl View Post
    our price is set at $80 per photographers because we are hiring a mediacorp makeup artise for makeup. and i forgot to mention that if we hit 10 photographers, we will throw in an extra model for free. A FHM GND participant.
    Mysteryone, hope you dont mind I give you my 0-02 comment. The road to be a successful organiser in a small community of cash-tight photographers are hard and difficult, though not impossible. Learn a thing or two from the more successful old birds, Charby and Modelinn.
    Keep the price reasonably affordable, not that $80 is too much, but build up your reputation first.
    For $65, you can get somehow good looking, OSM, experienced models from Modelinn, and his shoots are always full house. Per shoot, the income is around $500.
    For a bit more, you can get a buffet-style of few models for Charby and it's always full house too ... why, because of his brand name, Charby (proven to be money for value and fun).
    For you, I think you have a good potential, since yr model looks like "better than the average type".... Now it's the pricing and marketing.
    For a start, make things simple for yourself as well as for the model. Give value, give MORE than what the photographers expect from each shoot, and if possible collect less than what the photographers expect to pay. But the most impt thing is that you must have the ability to get FRESH and better models for the future shoots.
    Make the photographers hungry and they will chase after yr shoots ....
    A few of the past organisers failed coz they expect results too early too soon.
    always the Light, .... always.

Seems to quite some commotion going on here...

Anyways, ups for Madeline.... a professional model to work with.

My shoot with her:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=254707

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12