Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Not happy, come and get me, don't ask for things you give away willingly, just like the way you use money to "buy" your friends, that won't work with us. So go F.S! Don't make me F you on the phone, or you prefer me to F you right in front of your face. You make our lifes a living hell, now it's my turn. I am game for both, and you are not getting back any of the items back, you throw money at us, now we throw money back to you. Let you have a feel of your own medicine.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th February 2007 at 12:38 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Not happy, come and get me, don't ask for things you give away willingly, just like the way you use money to "buy" your friends, that won't work with us. So go F.S! Don't make me F you on the phone, or you prefer me to F you right in front of your face. You make our lifes a living hell, now it's my turn. I am game for both, and you are not getting back any of the items back, you throw money at us, now we throw money back to you. Let you have a feel of your own medicine.
    For your infomation... I want <B><I>NOTHING</I></B> back from you.... You are not worth for me to throw money at you anyway. Not last time, not now, not in the future also! F Off.

Who make whose life a living hell? You dare to blog all conversations adding your little remaks here and there and now dare not open up the blog for others to see.

If you felt that I'm using $$$ to buy you as a friend, that sorry to inform you... YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT!

Since you claim that all along I'm buying your friendship, then why still accept my 'generousity' all along??? Lame arguement!

If you think you can throw money at me? Think again... you cannot afford it!!!
    Last edited by sykestang; 26th February 2007 at 01:41 PM.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    FYI, I dun remember what is loan items and what is gifts. Go list the items. If not, too bad.
    Since you can't remember... I shall list it here:
    i. 3 PSP Games
    ii. 2gb Memory Stick
    iii. Nikon AF50 f/1.4 with HS-9 and Nikon Hood Hat
    iv. Nikon AFS18-200VR f/3.5-5.6G Box w/Manual & Warranty Card

Prepare the items and I'll arrange someone to collect from you. Don't attempt to return me cash as frankly speaking, I am not selling any of these items and will not be accepting any cash/transfer from you. And I do have original proof of ownership of these items, so don't force me to go to the next higher level to get back these items.

Force you to go to higher level ? Whole load of crap.
    I'll drop them off at spins, since that is your "area". No need to arrange someone to collect from me. And dont give me any more crap.

Humility As A Great Treasure

The humble are already 'great', while the 'great' are not always humble. - stonepeace

You should not come to any hasty decision regarding any matter when you are in a bad mood or under provocation. Any decision or conclusion reached during such a period would be a matter you can regret one day. Allow your mind to calm down first and think. Then, your judgment will be an unbiased one. Cultivate tolerance, for tolerance helps you to sympathise with other people's troubles. Avoid unnecessary criticism. Try to realize that even the finest human being is not infallible. The weakness you find in your neighbour can be found in yourself. It has been said that you should not throw stones at others while staying in a glass house. Humility is the wise man's measure for knowing what is and what is yet to be.

Yeah .. I forgot about it ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Force you to go to higher level ? Whole load of crap.
    I'll drop them off at spins, since that is your "area". No need to arrange someone to collect from me. And dont give me any more crap.
    Many thanks... a clean line has been drawn with you since Friday when I read the Blog. You'd expect no more Call/PM/SMS/Skype. Since you'd send the tickets out to me, I'll transfer the amount to Kirby immediate after this post as I only got his account no with me. Thanks for the respect in letting me buying back the 2 tickets. And also many thanks for your previous care and advise during the period when I was down and out. Also say thanks to your mum for her delicious cooking and pastry. I really appreciated all this. Should I offended you in any way during our friendship period. I apologise on that.

I bid you GoodBye and best wishes on all your future endeavours.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Humility As A Great Treasure

The humble are already 'great', while the 'great' are not always humble. - stonepeace

You should not come to any hasty decision regarding any matter when you are in a bad mood or under provocation. Any decision or conclusion reached during such a period would be a matter you can regret one day. Allow your mind to calm down first and think. Then, your judgment will be an unbiased one. Cultivate tolerance, for tolerance helps you to sympathise with other people's troubles. Avoid unnecessary criticism. Try to realize that even the finest human being is not infallible. The weakness you find in your neighbour can be found in yourself. It has been said that you should not throw stones at others while staying in a glass house. Humility is the wise man's measure for knowing what is and what is yet to be.

Yeah .. I forgot about it ...

A good learning point.

Something to share as well:
    Vacillating people seldom succeed. Successful men and women are very careful in reaching their decisions, and very persistent and determined in action thereafter.
    - L.G. Elliott

When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take - choose the bolder - William Joseph Slim

Life is full of games and decision making. In many occasion, if you don't play the game, the game play you. When you have to make a choice and you don't make it, that itself is a choice. So there are so many 'No Choice' situation around in our everyday life and as much as we want to escape from it, till at the end we'd still cannot escape but face it and hope for a brand new day to start afresh. Thus life is as such...

There are so many choices around .. sometimes it just that ppl find excuses and blame it on "No Choice" becoz they cant make a firm decision!

I wonder what lessons can we learn from here ?

Interesting episode 55 ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

There are so many choices around .. sometimes it just that ppl find excuses and blame it on "No Choice" becoz they cant make a firm decision!

I wonder what lessons can we learn from here ?

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... you're not in the 'shoes' on the person who takes the path/decision.

To some when they witness somebody driving into a wrong road by taking a wrong turn earlier, they may comment that he/she has got many choices earlier why need to take that turn?

But when you're put on the driver's seat, the things will be different. What if you too drove into a wrong road. You'd not think you had make a wrong choice earlier, but will try to get back into the right path from where you left off. Regretting for taking the wrong turn will not get you anywhere.

It is easier to say then done.

IF 10 drivers driving at the same direction and 1 joker driving the other way round .... I salute him .. either he make the right U-turn or the 10 drivers must have gone into the wrong path ...

AMPA * WPPI * J team

..........I wonder what lessons can we learn from here ?

er.....Zen ?.....

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    er.....Zen ?.....
    In time, things will change and the conditions that produced the desires will be gone.
    Why then cling to them now?

AMPA * WPPI * J team

IF 10 drivers driving at the same direction and 1 joker driving the other way round .... I salute him .. either he make the right U-turn or the 10 drivers must have gone into the wrong path ...

Nope.. I don't see that way. The 1 joker driver might have his reasons for driving the other road. A short cut, a shorter road, etc etc. We are not him to comment on his decision. right?

Didn't it occur to you, why would anyone wants to take a wrong turn to a wrong road for nothing, if he is not crazy, nor anything? He would jolly well had his reasons for doing so. No one will want to drive to a wrong road. So we should not comment on his decision.

However on another hand, if there are 10 drivers and if some of them who doesn't actually know the road but follow on one after another blindly, then this would be a real laugh.
    Last edited by sykestang; 27th February 2007 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    However on another hand, if there are 10 drivers and if some of them who doesn't actually know the road but follow on one after another blindly, then this would be a real laugh.
    Follow on one after another blindly still not so bad .. at least they are unity and help each others along the way even they gone the wrong path .... a real laugh ended joyfully ..

Why not the 1 driver must be blind ?

The worst thing will be he failed to see it .. and claims that he knews the right path .. a short cut .. he must have known the TRUTH....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Follow on one after another blindly still not so bad .. at least they are unity and help each others along the way even they gone the wrong path .... a real laugh ended joyfully ..

Why not the 1 driver must be blind ?

The worst thing will be he failed to see it .. and claims that he knews the right path .. a short cut .. he must have known the TRUTH....
    Hmmm zen talk.

Yes, it is possible for the 1 driver be blind and insist to see the wrong road and took the turn thinking it is a shortcut.... but what really concern is that the final goal is met. That's is the important thing for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    Hmmm zen talk.

Yes, it is possible for the 1 driver be blind and insist to see the wrong road and took the turn thinking it is a shortcut.... but what really concern is that the final goal is met. That's is the important thing for him.
    Agreed agreed .. so long he thot that the final goal is met for him can liao ...

It doesnt matter to him whether wrong or correct, can be a lonely path with lesser friends ..

** There simply is nothing to which we can attach ourselves, no matter how hard we try.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Anyone for coffee wednesday evening ? I need to return people stuff.

Anyone for coffee wednesday evening ? I need to return people stuff.
    Aiya .. just throw and run off can liao lar. Why waste time on a place where sad memory is there ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Aiya .. just throw and run off can liao lar. Why waste time on a place where sad memory is there ...
    Who says I going there for coffee ? So many other place to drink coffee.

Who says I going there for coffee ? So many other place to drink coffee.
    That why I said just throw and run off .. to another place for coffee mah ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team