Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Hi all,

I normally do not do such things.

But remember, STG is a ground for fun and jokes, please take all squabbles and fights and whatever(s) offline and/or to PMs.

Cheers.
    Dear Ti Gong, please bo pi all STGers good health and good fortures. And may peace bring us more synergy, more cooperation and more shooting opportunity. Life moves on.

Cheers ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Dear Ti Gong, please bo pi all STGers good health and good fortures. And may peace bring us more synergy, more cooperation and more shooting opportunity. Life moves on.

Cheers ....
    Wah.....best......

i also want to be bo pi bo pi

Huat Ah..................

Cheers ....
    Yeah Yeah... must bo pi me this friday HUAT AH!!!!!!

TOTO here i come

Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    To Mr Peter Sykes Tang,

Since this is a public forum, this is a public announcement, not a warning.

First you say you that "it'll be a compel" for us (me and acidbyte) to watch the show with you. After discussing, we find that it is still ok for both of us to watch the show with you, so we transferred the money back to you. We can afford to pay for the tickets ourselves and are more than happy to pay for it. I do not need you to pay for my ticket 'cos you know me and not him well.

Then you give some crap reason that your mood will be affected by recent happenings. Have you really sit down, put away your fat ego and think who brought about these recent happenings? Give you respect ? As I say before, why should I ? Have you earned respect ? The show is 2 months down the road, are you not going to go back to ur "usual" self by then ? But if you insist on your way, by all means.

With this, I've sent your tickets back. Please check your mailbox in the next few days. And kindly transfer the money back to me or acidbyte.

Until you get your little mind in the right direction, do not call/sms/pm/skype me. These will not be entertained as it is a total waste of my time.

*This message requires no reply and will not be replied to*
    Which mailbox may I know?

Just for infomation I do know of the little games you guys play and I'm very very disappointed with you fellows.

I am a open fellow. I have basic respect to all people and I DON'T DO THINGS BEHIND OTHERS. With this I expect people treat me with similar respect. This is the very 1st baseline I have and imagine it is my very own 'friends' that I have been trusting all along to bleach it.

For readers here you are welcome to follow this drama via the following links:

http://www.nikonuser.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1509

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=256776

The FINALE...

I have got nothing to hide and I don't need to hide anything. I am very disappointed that for the past 3yrs which I have been their friends and was treated with these nonsense.

Maureen aka Furball - You disappointed me the most. I have trusted you and puts you with high regards all along. And you're the last person I expect to see getting involved. I am sorry you inform you that my little mind has always been in the right direction all along and I know what I am doing.

Michael aka ESPN, Wazzup - We have known each other for many many months and have been thru numerous MOs and even overseas trips together. I thought we'd have understand each other and know what is the each other based line. The reasons for me asking you many many times what is FF1 is a test of your trust in me. I am disappointed. BTW there were some reproduced sentences in the blog that you twisted the words and as such the whole meaning was changed. However, it is of no matters/important to me now.

Kirby Ong aka Acidbyte - Although I do know you for some months, personally I still cannot figure out your mind as you closed yourself up on many outings we had together. Thanks to your accompanionship but no thanks to all your remarks made in the blog. BTW as far as I can remember, I only got 5movies and some MAC softwares from you so far and I believe I have give you more stuff than these... Your comment on... 'And so from now on, get NOTHING from me' is uncalled for.

Knight Ong - If I had hurt your pride, I apologise to you. Maybe let me affirmed my statements to you again. I do not want TFP models for my portfolio as I personally find TFP Models in general Cannot Make It. And I don't mean YOUR TFP MODELS CANNOT MAKE IT. I was pissed off when I specifically requested you to wait for my return from Australia before shooting with my Victorian Dress, and you actually tried to borrow it out during my absent. The more disappointing thing is that you took our well planned idea and proceed with somebody and leaving me in a lurch with all the imported dress and stuff. Maybe this is a scheme that you did not see in the first place as I did get a feedback:"... Think syketang cannot survive without Knight Ong..." And sadly to sad, the person who makes this remark behind your back and mine is now working closely with you.

Sam aka Nightwolf75 - Although we did shoot together in the past, but I still do not know you that well as both of us are quite busy and we did not get to know each other well enough all these years. I wanted to talk to you, but sadly to say that when I get thru to you, you 'slammed' your phone saying 'I don't want to talk to you!' and leave me hanging. I apologise to you if I offended you in the NUF, NUG thread for asking joking drinks on the house thingy which the whole mod/admin group jump in and until at the end personal attack me. You are right that there are many history, events, happened to NUG in the past which I want to discuss with you. But since you find that I had 'hidden' agenda which I also find that you also had your 'hidden' agenda as well and the discussion is uncalled for... so be it. BTW I have copy of your type message discussing with them and all the '4' letter words you used in that discussion on me is uncalled for. I was shocked to see those words you used. Do remember you are an English teacher!

And to ALL involved:
    Actually I wanted to reply to those remarks made on the blog, but after much thought, I cannot bring myself to act stupid and reply to all your stupid comments. As such from now on, I am drawing a clear line with you guys as I felt there no longer any trust between us. Drawing this line is the only way out. That's the reasons why I am recalling all those stuff that I loan out to you all back. And should you find that I still owe you anything, let me know and I'll make the necessary arrangement to send it back to you. I have been avoiding writting all this in a public forum but it seems that there isn't much choice for me now.

For all other STG members/readers. If you have known me for sometime, I am still the very me, and you're welcome to jio me out for shoot and talks/chit chat. And for those who do not know me, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by sykestang; 27th February 2007 at 08:12 AM.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    Yeah Yeah... must bo pi me this friday HUAT AH!!!!!!

TOTO here i come
    LOL...u take Div 1 prize I take Div 2 prize can liao...

Don't return the tickets to him, if he got the balls, sit next to me during the show. If not he can f off.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Was shock to found out that the blog was restricted access after I posted my earlier post. Come on, no need to do that... keep it open. Don't hide behind. There is nothing wrong with that blog. Share it to STG readers like a gentleman.

However I do have a PDF backup of the blog as at this morning. Here is the link: http://sykestang.clubsnap.org/etext/ff1blog.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    Knight Ong - If I had hurt your pride, I apologise to you. Maybe let me affirmed my statements to you again. I do not want TFP models for my portfolio as I personally find TFP Models in general Cannot Make It. And I don't mean YOUR TFP MODELS CANNOT MAKE IT. I was pissed off when I specifically requested you to wait for my return from Australia before shooting with my Victorian Dress, and you actually tried to borrow it out during my absent. The more disappointing thing is that you took our well planned idea and proceed with somebody and leaving me in a lurch with all the imported dress and stuff. Maybe this is a scheme that you did not see in the first place as I did get a feedback:"... Think syketang cannot survive without Knight Ong..." And sadly to sad, the person who makes this remark behind your back and mine is now working closely with you.

You have not hurt my pride but I was disappointed with you. I proposed an international walkway model to you to shoot "YOUR DREAM" but you turned it down. Remember it is your dream but not ours, why should I come out $$$ and I am trying to help lower the cost for everybody and logically sound. I admit I actually try to borrow it during your absent, that was the first test. IT WAS not our well planned idea, I was lectured by my Master! And it is not something new, my Master did the costumes and those imported stuffs many years back by organising for our club shooting activites. The person who made the remark did not cutoff the rope, he still thinks that we still have opportunity to cooperate and do theme shoot together. But it seem that you are over-sensitive against him and "kills" when the wind of change took change. Yeah .. we worked closely together as we are under the same Mentor. Our Mentor has advised us well and we will needs to prove it to him before the next tides come!

Good Day.
    Last edited by KNIGHT ONG; 26th February 2007 at 11:12 AM.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Good Day people, though monday BLUES...
    Just relax and everybody will "HUAT ah" from today till friday!

Cheers for TOTO/4D!

Which mailbox may I know?
    Home mailbox

Maureen aka Furball - You disappointed me the most. I have trusted you and puts you with high regards all along. And you're the last person I expect to see getting involved. I am sorry you inform you that my little mind has always been in the right direction all along and I know what I am doing.
    I have kept quiet all this time. Hoping you will change for the better. But since u insist firmly on war on everybody here, I have no choice but to choose the right side to stand with. Read where the drama begin ? Read carefully. And decide who started all these. Dont tell me you are disappointed with me. You started all these. I didn't do anything to make it this way. Dont tell me by not standing on your side is disappointing. You started this mess and expect me to stand by you ?

And to ALL involved:
    Actually I wanted to reply to those remarks made on the blog, but after much thought, I cannot bring myself to act stupid and reply to all your stupid comments. As such from now on, I am drawing a clear line with you guys as I felt there no longer any trust between us. Drawing this line is the only way out. That's the reasons why I am recalling all those stuff that I loan out to you all back. And should you find that I still own you anything, let me know and I'll make the necessary arrangement to send you back. I have been avoiding writting all this in a public forum but it seems that there isn't much choice for me now.

For all other STG members/readers. If you have known me for sometime, I am still the very me, and you're welcome to jio me out for shoot and talks/chit chat. And for those who do not know me, thanks for reading.
    You want your stuff back ? Try the incinerators. If not quote me a price, I pay you back.

Do not bring your stupid argument into STG.

Quote Originally Posted by scanner View Post
    Wah, I kena suan by Guru
    Thanks for clarification and it is not meant that way ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

I is going to Ti Gong Bio to pai pai during lunch. Today is Ti Gong Bday. I will pai for

1) Good Health
    2) Good Fortune
    3) Good Harmony

for all at STG and NUF.......

*psst: any extras u guys / gals have to do it yourself.....

I have kept quiet all this time. Hoping you will change for the better. But since u insist firmly on war on everybody here, I have no choice but to choose the right side to stand with. Read where the drama begin ? Read carefully. And decide who started all these. Dont tell me you are disappointed with me. You started all these. I didn't do anything to make it this way. Dont tell me by not standing on your side is disappointing. You started this mess and expect me to stand by you ?
    Nope I got no expectation from you now!

You want your stuff back ? Try the incinerators. If not quote me a price, I pay you back.
    Dun try to be funny with me like LongKangMan. A loan is a loan, it expect a return in full. I do not want to quote you any price, I want the items back. Even if you damaged anything, you got to return a full exact item to me.

Do not bring your stupid argument into STG.
    I've got nothing to hide. I asked for a clean line drawn yesterday silently, but I was called a Moron this morning. You forced me out to no choice. No PM/SMS/SKYPE/CALL... so online. Anyway all the proceeding had been blogged, so what's harm can it cause now?
    Last edited by sykestang; 26th February 2007 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    I is going to Ti Gong Bio to pai pai during lunch. Today is Ti Gong Bday. I will pai for

1) Good Health
    2) Good Fortune
    3) Good Harmony

for all at STG and NUF.......

*psst: any extras u guys / gals have to do it yourself.....
    forgot about great weather for great pictures?

List me the items here. I do my own quote and transfer you back the money. I dont need your charity and I will not return anything to you since you ask in this way.

Stop pushing the blame on others, F. off, And for your info, IF you give people things WILLINGLY in the first place, don't expect it to be return especially WHEN IT IS PAID FOR., transferring $ back does not give you the right to have the items back, go to any shopping place and give the item(s) back and see if you ever get the money back.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

You have not hurt my pride but I was disappointed with you. I proposed an international walkway model to you to shoot "YOUR DREAM" but you turned it down. Remember it is your dream but not ours, why should I come out $$$ and I am trying to help lower the cost for everybody and logically sound. I admit I actually try to borrow it during your absent, that was the first test. IT WAS not our well planned idea, I was lectured by my Master! And it is not something new, my Master did the costumes and those imported stuffs many years back by organising for our club shooting activites. The person who made the remark did not cutoff the rope, he still thinks that we still have opportunity to cooperate and do theme shoot together. But it seem that you are over-sensitive against him and "kills" when the wind of change took change. Yeah .. we worked closely together as we are under the same Mentor. Our Mentor has advised us well and we will needs to prove it to him before the next tides come!

Good Day.
    And good day to you too. I have always liked your style and honour your works. Many thanks for your previous help in organising my shoots. Since the misunderstanding is now clear between us, you'd expect no more nonsense from me from now on.

And good luck to your future organised shoot. And best wishes for you in achieving what you've been going for.

List me the items here. I do my own quote and transfer you back the money. I dont need your charity and I will not return anything to you since you ask in this way.
    Sorry you should know what you have loaned from me. As mentioned, I do not want $$$. Those items are mine in the first place, why must I sell it to you???

Sorry you should know what you have loaned from me. As mentioned, I do not want $$$. Those items are mine in the first place, why must I sell it to you???
    FYI, I dun remember what is loan items and what is gifts. Go list the items. If not, too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6 View Post
    forgot about great weather for great pictures?
    ok...inclued....byesss