Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    I is safe and sound ...
    That is not what we wanna hear...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Quote Originally Posted by yklim View Post
    That is not what we wanna hear...
    .. I got more important things to do mah ..

Please get yourself ready .. a 2 page A4 size photographer resume with profolio on hardcopy, listing down what is your photography experience and best sample images .. etc etc ..

I will need to form a group to tender for submission as Offical Event Photographers .. hehe the job is waiting for us.

First time have YuSheng with Celebrity .. shiok ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Got our share a not?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

I is safe and sound ...

Completed a Celebrity photoshoot cum Product Ads (Product will be launch late March island wide) shoot today .. tired ....

Level Up ...
    Wah Guru, never bring me along so that you could teach me.....

.. I got more important things to do mah ..

Please get yourself ready .. a 2 page A4 size photographer resume with profolio on hardcopy, listing down what is your photography experience and best sample images .. etc etc ..

I will need to form a group to tender for submission as Offical Event Photographers .. hehe the job is waiting for us.

First time have YuSheng with Celebrity .. shiok ..
    You mean shooting celebrity eating YuSheng huh, Guru?

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Got our share a not?
    Yeah ,, you can submit to me also ..

Moving forward, Be prepared for Level Up.

P/S : I regrets that only those who are on good terms and listen to my CALL will get selected, I also needs quality works for us to clinch the deals.
    They are one of the Best in Singapore ..
    Last edited by KNIGHT ONG; 25th February 2007 at 11:44 PM.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

P/S : I regrets that only those who are on good terms and listen to my CALL will get selected, I also needs quality works for us to clinch the deals.
    Wah, I kena suan by Guru

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Ooooo... so a close door selection? Why not just call/SMS/PM those who listen to your CALL and ask for their submission?

Why post online here to tempt readers and asking for submission from all readers? Your intentions? Trying to show off or trying to get others' works as a comparison against your own to see where you stand?

Sorry pal to shoot you down online cos can't figure out your intention as you posted this in a public forum.
    Last edited by sykestang; 26th February 2007 at 08:24 AM.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by scanner View Post
    Wah, I kena suan by Guru
    Yo pro, you don't need to join lah... your level already high up liao.

Anyway, don't think it is meant for you anyway cos nowadays you're so busy with gf and I don't think you are one of those who listen to KO's CALL.

Good morning all. Didn't sleep well becoz of some MORON who can't even let me watch a show or enjoy the remaining days of CNY in peace and for that he/she/it will not get any peace from me FROM NOW ON!!! This is the first warning. I don't usually resort to such things but he/she/it ask for it.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th February 2007 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    Good morning all. Didn't sleep well becoz of some MORON who can't even let me watch a show or enjoy the remaining days of CNY in peace and for that he/she/it will not get any peace from me FROM NOW ON!!! This is the first warning. I don't usually resort to such things but he/she/it ask for it.
    So sad to hear that...

You are still lucky, you get disturbed by only 1 moron... but I get disturbed by a group of MORONS. So likewise, the group will not get any peace from me till they stop. I normally don't resort to such things but they ask for it.

This is not a warning!

Don't pretend for ruining my trip to catch a show and also create trouble in here. Not happy, talk outside, bring out your gang and watever s!@# you got. I will wait and the first warning was already issued yesterday, don't want to listen, is just asking for it.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 26th February 2007 at 08:55 AM.

To Mr Peter Sykes Tang,

Since this is a public forum, this is a public announcement, not a warning.

First you say you that "it'll be a compel" for us (me and acidbyte) to watch the show with you. After discussing, we find that it is still ok for both of us to watch the show with you, so we transferred the money back to you. We can afford to pay for the tickets ourselves and are more than happy to pay for it. I do not need you to pay for my ticket 'cos you know me and not him well.

Then you give some crap reason that your mood will be affected by recent happenings. Have you really sit down, put away your fat ego and think who brought about these recent happenings? Give you respect ? As I say before, why should I ? Have you earned respect ? The show is 2 months down the road, are you not going to go back to ur "usual" self by then ? But if you insist on your way, by all means.

With this, I've sent your tickets back. Please check your mailbox in the next few days. And kindly transfer the money back to me or acidbyte.

Until you get your little mind in the right direction, do not call/sms/pm/skype me. These will not be entertained as it is a total waste of my time.

*This message requires no reply and will not be replied to*

Today is day 9 of CNY...

Account Suspended

I is safe and sound ...

Completed a Celebrity photoshoot cum Product Ads (Product will be launch late March island wide) shoot today .. tired ....

Level Up ...
    You disappoint me man me and MOR-DER made such a big sacrifice leh.

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    Ooooo... so a close door selection? Why not just call/SMS/PM those who listen to your CALL and ask for their submission?

Why post online here to tempt readers and asking for submission from all readers? Your intentions? Trying to show off or trying to get others' works as a comparison against your own to see where you stand?

Sorry pal to shoot you down online cos can't figure out your intention as you posted this in a public forum.
    This is something which is what I talked to you about last night. Over-sensitive. This post and remark was uncalled for.

Even if it's a show off, or tempt, or whatever, this outburst is not necessary. Go think about it.

Account Suspended

LOL~ Go go go!!

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeevel up! LOL! Haha.

Account Suspended

Hi all,

I normally do not do such things.

But remember, STG is a ground for fun and jokes, please take all squabbles and fights and whatever(s) offline and/or to PMs.

Cheers.

Exclamation Re: Sentosa Thread LV (55) - Gong Xi Fa Cai, Happy New Year to ALL from us!!

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Hi all,

I normally do not do such things.

But remember, STG is a ground for fun and jokes, please take all squabbles and fights and whatever(s) offline and/or to PMs.

Cheers.
    Offline and outdoors will be fine with me, put time, put place, bring along whatever accessories if he wants, BRING IT ON!, PM is useless coz some people JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post

well well well ,, if it is fully closed door I will knows how to pm/sms or even jio them for private shoot .. not like one small air A** hole who is over-sensitive keep hooting around, madness must have taken him.

I believed in team works and the team must work well with each others, and only a Leader will give command and control. A good leader is also a good follower if the situation warrant it. Since it is my CALL, I will have to answer for anythings that our team carry out to our potential cilents.

I dont need ppl who have different views in the group, who cant even see the big pictures to anyhow give comments. Money is not about everythings.

Showing OFF .. nah you have not seen BIG SNAKE SHITTING !
    AMPA * WPPI * J team