Same here, time to knock out liaos.
morning, folks! sigh... time to catch up with all my undone assignments today....
just a laugh for today, courtesy from The Online Photographer.
How to be cool...
1. The fewer lenses you use, the cooler you are. (Four is fairly cool. Three is definitely cool. Two is very, very cool. One, and you are a God, and I kowtow to you)
2. Committing to one camera is very cool, even if you own two or three of them.
3. The longer you've been using the same film, the cooler you are.
4. The closer your camera is to "mint," the less cool you are. (And a corollary: the more you care what brand of camera you shoot, and especially the more you let other people know what brand you shoot, the less you even have a clue what cool is.)
5. Using a camera that's as old or older than you are is very cool.
6. The shorter your longest lens is, the cooler you are.
7. The more often you carry your camera with you, or keep it within easy reach, the cooler.
8. Cool people do not use zooms. Really cool people use cameras that can't be fitted with zooms.
9. The more you will shoot for every frame you'll show, the cooler you are.
Last edited by nightwolf75; 20th February 2007 at 08:25 AM.
Good morning STG, I is IN!
Going out soon..
Last day of enjoyment, tomorrow.. back... to... work...
Me going out liaos. Going to pour liaos. Day 2 of "fund" collection before going back to work liaos.
3rd day.. almost the most boring...