How should a group model photo shoot be organized, to give the participants the best photography experience and the chance to get that sought after image?
Here is the hypothetical model photo shoot.
1. 1 model.
2. Duration 3 hours inclusive.
3. 3 outfits – 2 smart casual/clubbing, 1 bikini/beach.
4. Make up artist will do the initial make up, & won't be available during the shoot.
5. Let’s assume 6 photographers signed up, this is min/max participants.
6. Organizer is is not photographer. No photography equipmetn provided.
7. Location – in town.
8. Cost - $60 to $75 per pax.
Now, how should the shoot be organized?
Massive orgy, all the photographers jostling for position, all “gunning” for the “kill”;
Each photographer allotted a set time to direct/work the model. Others may shoot over his/her shoulders.
Which do you prefer, and more importantly, why? If you have other alternative suggestions or solutions, we would love to hear them.
I am going to OT my own thread a bit here. How about hearing your own reasons and expectations for joining group model shoots?