Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 287

Thread: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

  1. #41

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    upzz - ha ha upzz thread but not for sale - come on guys keep the thread alive.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    It has been several days without hearing from the Senior. How is every body going on.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Just came back from Chiang Mai - the haze is killing - looks like slash and burn there like Indonesia. Do not go to Chiang Mai in the month of March.
    So, CP Koh, we meeting? never mind lah a few also jadi first lah.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Just came back from Chiang Mai - the haze is killing - looks like slash and burn there like Indonesia. Do not go to Chiang Mai in the month of March.
    So, CP Koh, we meeting? never mind lah a few also jadi first lah.
    Hi Cecil, sorry that I cannot meet you and others yet, as my second half has some medical problem. I will try to communicate again when I am ready. Right now you may want to meet with Stevepow and I will join at a later date.

    My apology.

    Best regards,
    cpkoh

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post

    Sorry, OT a bit. Where 's this place. Lovely pic.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    This is at Sapa, a mountain resort near Hanoi, beautiful place, you can see all the Sapa pics at my gallery www.pbase.com/cecil_chan

  7. #47

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Here are some pictures taken last week at Chiang Mai, haze there terrible.









    This last picture the best 700 baht!

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    The 1st pic (with the elephants) is nice. Would be even nicer without the haze

  9. #49

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    I have a free 2 hours course on what video is all about on the 28th of March 7 to 9pm and would like to invite any senior citizens from this thread to come over and join in if you're interested and maybe use that as a starting point for meeting up, anybody interested?

  10. #50

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    thanks crabbiex for your comments.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Hi Cecil,
    Ya, I like the first shot too! but I thought the haze in gives a nice contrast to the subject in the foreground; and did you took it in B&W or photoshop? I wonder how it would feel in colour?

  12. #52

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    I qualify to join your group. Count me in.

    Tks.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Quote Originally Posted by limog View Post
    I qualify to join your group. Count me in.

    Tks.
    Welcome to the group.

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    810

    Default Re: Calling Senior Clubsnap Members

    Quote Originally Posted by spuddy View Post
    Deckard,

    I think that was a very insensitive thing to say! You will grow old one day too!
    Hopefully he will live until then!!!!

    In'shallah

  15. #55
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Calling Senior Clubsnap Members

    Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    Hopefully he will live until then!!!!

    In'shallah
    Let's not harp on this issue as he has already apologize after warning has been given.

    The more you guys harp on this issue the more it looks like he is speaking the truth.

    So move on.

    BTW I am old enough to say this
    Last edited by chngpe01; 27th March 2007 at 01:00 PM.

  16. #56

    Default Re: Calling Senior Clubsnap Members

    Upz for this thread, any one interested?

  17. #57

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Hi....I just join up with CS. I'm 53 and guess I qualify to be call a senior citizen and can join this group.

    Attached is a picture of an old man I took at Yangshuo, Guangxi China last December.
    Hope you seniors can give comments on it so that I can improve.

    Thank you.


  18. #58

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Hi Bcool,
    Welcome to ClubSnap and to Seniors Group
    Do you shoot in B&W?
    What camera do you use?
    I think it helps our discussion on a photo when information on the settings are made available.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bcool View Post
    Hi....I just join up with CS. I'm 53 and guess I qualify to be call a senior citizen and can join this group.

    Attached is a picture of an old man I took at Yangshuo, Guangxi China last December.
    Hope you seniors can give comments on it so that I can improve.

    Thank you.


  19. #59

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Quote Originally Posted by dogcom View Post
    Hi Bcool,
    Welcome to ClubSnap and to Seniors Group
    Do you shoot in B&W?
    What camera do you use?
    I think it helps our discussion on a photo when information on the settings are made available.
    Thank you dogcom. I do shoot in B/W occasionally. This picture was converted from a colour image I took with my Canon EOS10D and do pardon my ignorance.
    setting as follows:
    F5.6
    ISO200
    1/60sec

  20. #60

    Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

    Bcool,
    There's no need for apologies. I am very much an amateur. Still got a lot to learn. If anything about your shot it's nice you captured the old man's mood. Perhaps it is not sharp enough so that the wrinkles shows clearly I am being an armchair critics here... haha; in practice I probably wouldn't be able to produce it myself. Maybe the expert here can input; is it camera shake? If aperture were set higher may be better result?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcool View Post
    Thank you dogcom. I do shoot in B/W occasionally. This picture was converted from a colour image I took with my Canon EOS10D and do pardon my ignorance.
    setting as follows:
    F5.6
    ISO200
    1/60sec

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •