Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

Default Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

Only DinoT and I met for a cuppa last Friday. Any suggestion for our next meeting and hoping that more will come. May I suggest that we shall bring one or more of our favourite photos for sharing during our next meeting.
    Last edited by cpkoh; 11th June 2007 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cpkoh View Post
    Only DinoT and I met for a cuppa last Friday. Any suggestion for our next meeting and hoping that more will come. May I suggest that we shall bring one or more of our favourite photos for sharing during our next meeting.
    DinoT suggested that out next meeting will be at the same place, Blk 325 Clementi on Friday 15th at 8.30 pm. Hope this time more will be coming.

1. cpkoh
    2. DinoT

DinoT suggested that out next meeting will be at the same place, Blk 325 Clementi on Friday 15th at 8.30 pm. Hope this time more will be coming.

1. cpkoh
    2. DinoT
    It is rather quiet, where are all the seniors? Anyone care to come for a cuppa and if you wish bring some of your photos for sharing.

I'll be off to Korea from tomorrow for a week. I hope we can organise an outing to shoot some pictures in the coming week. I am sorry but only Sunday works for me

It is rather quiet, where are all the seniors? Anyone care to come for a cuppa and if you wish bring some of your photos for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by dogcom View Post
    I'll be off to Korea from tomorrow for a week. I hope we can organise an outing to shoot some pictures in the coming week. I am sorry but only Sunday works for me
    Frankie, enjoy your holidays and shoot a lot of pictures to show us when u are back. Have a safe trip.

You enjoy yourself, Frankie.

Thanks Redstorm and Bcool. Yes I am geared up to take lots of pictures for practice. Not sure whether the pictures 'can make it' though
    Last edited by dogcom; 13th June 2007 at 10:17 PM.

Dogcom, enjoy your Korea trip - don't forget to take a lot of pictures.

Have a nice trip Dogcom and dont forget to bring back some memoriable "kimchi" shots ("whatever" it means, "anything" also can!) ting

I am posting a photo for your comments please:

Hope that more will join us tonight (15th Jun) for a cup of coffee.

1. cpkoh
    2. DinoT
    Last edited by cpkoh; 15th June 2007 at 01:00 AM.

The last time I meet you guys, the talk was generally on the comments of the photos from cpkoh. What is the actual purpose of this coffeeshop meeting? If these talks is all about commenting on photos, wouldn't it be better to post in their respective forums to get comments? From what I gathered most are retirees and therefore have time to do shooting during the weekdays. I believe those who turn up are looking forward to set up groups for regular shoots.
    Richard

I'll be there tonite at 8.30pm but need to go off at 9.30pm. Get a group first big enough, we can discuss and plan an outing.

Smile Re: Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

Yeah I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Richardlbong View Post
    The last time I meet you guys, the talk was generally on the comments of the photos from cpkoh. What is the actual purpose of this coffeeshop meeting? If these talks is all about commenting on photos, wouldn't it be better to post in their respective forums to get comments? From what I gathered most are retirees and therefore have time to do shooting during the weekdays. I believe those who turn up are looking forward to set up groups for regular shoots.
    Richard
    I think there are advantages to share and comments on the photo face to face instead of posting in forums. It is more practical to discuss and suggestion, if any, for improvement on the spot instead of using the forum. Actually in our last meeting with Dino we came out an idea that the best way if someone in our groud attending the meeting can bring in his/her laptop so that any photo can be uploaded for viewing, comments and Fix-it if required.

Yes, it is my original idea that we retirees can go out shooting during weekday when there are less interference from others. But the way I look at it most of the Seniors are still gainfully employed so we may have to arrange some shooting sessions during the weekends.

Cecil and azmin, hope to see you guys tonight.

I think there are advantages to share and comments on the photo face to face instead of posting in forums. It is more practical to discuss and suggestion, if any, for improvement on the spot instead of using the forum. Actually in our last meeting with Dino we came out an idea that the best way if someone in our groud attending the meeting can bring in his/her laptop so that any photo can be uploaded for viewing, comments and Fix-it if required.

Yes, it is my original idea that we retirees can go out shooting during weekday when there are less interference from others. But the way I look at it most of the Seniors are still gainfully employed so we may have to arrange some shooting sessions during the weekends.

Cecil and azmin, hope to see you guys tonight.
    Yes I agree with Koh. Sharing our shooting experiences is just a by-activity; one can only build relationships and trust "face to face". Koh and I had several ideas to moot and share among seniors. regards to all

thinking of shooting at MOG - Mandai Orchid Garden this Sunday morning 9.30am reach there. Any SCCS interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    thinking of shooting at MOG - Mandai Orchid Garden this Sunday morning 9.30am reach there. Any SCCS interested?

Sorry Cecil, DinoT and I just went to the MOG on Friday (22nd) and may be joining you on next outing.

OK no problem. Here are some of my macro shots. C&C welcome.

Nice shots Cecil...1:1 plus flash? I was at Jurong East MRT artsfest, a little shot (C n C welcome):-

regards to all

Quote Originally Posted by DinoT View Post
    Nice shots Cecil...1:1 plus flash? I was at Jurong East MRT artsfest, a little shot (C n C welcome):-

regards to all
    DinoT, very nice are the actists hanging on something or just dancing.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 ... LastLast