Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: local nikon forum?

Default Re: local nikon forum?

nightwolf,
    u misunderstood scag's post lah.
    he meant no harm lah.
    relax k?

jeanie, you're most welcome to join the nikonuser forum.
    it's actually quite active, and some of the members do meet regularly at coffee joints.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    nightwolf,
    he meant no harm lah.
    relax k?
    You see, almost all your thread stir up situation .

Regards,
    Arto.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    Ok... stirring not as in causing problems, but initiating some discussions. Please don't get me wrong...

BTW, I am a Nikonian and I am also a registered member of the SNUG forum.

BC
    yes i know. no offense meant. just dat i dun want others to get the wrong intentions and start an inter-forum war. btw, regarding the tripod foot, i'll go and double-check for u some time later this week on thur, b4 posting it in the tokina thread again.

nightwolf,
    he meant no harm lah.
    relax k?
    see above. and to echo nikkie's point, u are most welcomed to join NUF. and as with CS, terms & conditions apply.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    see above. and to echo nikkie's point, u are most welcomed to join NUF. and as with CS, terms & conditions apply.
    ok, will log on as soon as i got time.now lunching, then after that, meetings.

scag has been a really nice friend to me lah.no interforum wars one lah, dont worry lah.
    terms and conditions ah?

got instalment plan?

ok, will log on as soon as i got time.now lunching, then after that, meetings.

scag has been a really nice friend to me lah.no interforum wars one lah, dont worry lah.
    terms and conditions ah?

got instalment plan?
    Hmmmm

installment arh?? That we can discuss...

ya, just join! whether you are nikon users, aspiring nikon users, canon user-but want to learn more about nikon, aspiring canon user-but would like to know why others use nikon etc, we can all come together and have some coffee, read some magazines, share some techniques, share some nice pics, meet the handsome/ babelicious nikon users etc...

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post

tang - likewise, i dun think any of us in NUF appreciates ur "subtle" insinuations.

NUF welcomes all, nikonians or otherwise, to pop by for some peace and quiet, also get ur queries answered (more or less), and in a peaceful manner.
    Hais... see what I meant, Supermoderator of NUF replied to my simple post of discouraging ppl to stir in NUF. And all this happen in CS also.

Sorry NW75 if you get me wrong. Did you see my sms?

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    Hais... see what I meant, Supermoderator of NUF replied to my simple post of discouraging ppl to stir in NUF. And all this happen in CS also.

relax lah all!

it's just a simple question from me whether there's a local nikon forum only....

Account Suspended

Nah, NikonUser Forum is a place of strict minded Nikonians who thinks themselves indifferent. Stiring up there may not be a good idea.
    In case you didn't realize, you also have an account on NUF, that does, perhaps become what is called "Pot calling Kettle Black" analogy.

Account Suspended

Namely, you took the meaning of 'stir' wrongly and out of context into your own convenience to discredit the peace and harmony that NUF wants to have in their own forums, unless you dare to swear by your monetary assets that you didn't, else I even personally find it hard to believe you had no ulterior motive with that post.

Why bother to have coffee to clear up the mess that one has created? Why not from the start just have coffee and not clearing up any mess? Why is it so hard for people to understand? Is it really that hard?
    Last edited by wazzup; 6th February 2007 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    In case you didn't realize, you also have an account on NUF, that does, perhaps become what is called "Pot calling Kettle Black" analogy.
    Yes, I do have an account inside NUF. And I do consider myself 'strict minded Nikonian'. What's wrong with that statement???

Account Suspended

Yes, I do have an account inside NUF. And I do consider myself 'strict minded Nikonian'. What's wrong with that statement???
    Nothing, why get so uptight over my comment if you consider yourself likewise? Pots and kettles are all black anyway.

Alrightly, Cool it guys.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Namely, you took the meaning of 'stir' wrongly and out of context into your own convenience to discredit the peace and harmony that NUF wants to have in their own forums, unless you dare to swear by your monetary assets that you didn't, else I even personally find it hard to believe you had no ulterior motive with that post.
    'Strring' includes many meanings... Nope I do not have any ulterior motive with that post. And I see no reasons being why I need to swear. At least not necessary with you!!!

Why bother to have coffee to clear up the mess that one has created? Why not from the start just have coffee and not clearing up any mess? Why is it so hard for people to understand? Is it really that hard?
    I invite NW75 for a coffee for a chat in private. And this is not communicated online openly. In the first place, who started the 'mess' in the harmony between friendships? You know it very well. So I need not explain my stand with you again. If it is not that hard, why is it so difficult to chat over coffee. Or at least bother to reply to my SMS if he is not free. Instead, he prefer, you, to reply on his behalf openly online. I cannot see the reasons of NW75 hidding from me.

Reasons for me inviting him out is because I still regards the old time friendship and harmony. As I mentioned many a times, words carries no facial expression as such the meaning of words can be twisted in many forms.

Think about it.
    Last edited by sykestang; 6th February 2007 at 02:36 PM.

NUG is really the place to be... for Nikonians, aspiring Nikonians or anyone for that matter.

Many a times, I got encouraging and down-to-earth answers there.

For a start, at least I found it to be a -- maybe small but friendly community though I have not actually meet up (I would).

Furthermore, it certainly has less "noise".

That's all before this thread gets out of context.

sigh....

i apologise to all that i even ask about if singapore has a nikon forum.

i was requested to lock this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12