Thread: Flash Photography

Default Flash Photography

hi all, can anyone share with me the basics of flash photography? know any websites or threads or books that give good advice on flash photography?

Default Re: Flash Photography

Quote Originally Posted by tenglw86 View Post
    hi all, can anyone share with me the basics of flash photography? know any websites or threads or books that give good advice on flash photography?
    You can try checking out those sticky threads in the Night Photography forum.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....99&postcount=4
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Quote Originally Posted by tenglw86 View Post
    Or you can join the Flashlight Photography Course from the Photographic Society of Singapore. I have gone thru it and find it and benificial! Learnt ALOT of things.

Deregistered

or can try SLCC....very good...

Aiya, can also try the internet, library or ask your photog friends out for an outing and get them to give you a crash course (Of course blanjah them later lor. )

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    or can try SLCC....very good...
    Just wondering, SLCC include flash lesson in 1 session http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...highlight=SLCC in Actual day Wedding photography. Is it recommended to go for this or the 4-sessions flash course?
    Last edited by miniUltraman; 8th February 2007 at 10:48 PM.