Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 266

Thread: very bored...

  1. #81

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    how many times must i tell u... SSM only 70-200... no 80-200...
    Paiseh. I keep getting it mixed up with the "old" APO-G. Either way, I *want*!

  2. #82

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    feeling bored? that means you have no real purpose in life.
    once you find it, you will never be bored again.

    happy searching.
    i get what you mean.
    but, aint working life 'boring'?


    ya, maybe i havent really found what i want to do but my currrent job pays me well so i'll stick to it for sometime i guess...

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    feeling bored? that means you have no real purpose in life.
    once you find it, you will never be bored again.

    happy searching.
    no purpose... can start bungee jumping without bungee cord...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #84

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    and i can tell u guys, there are hidden dragons and squatting tigers in this forum.
    Isn't it "crouching" tiger?

  5. #85

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    no purpose... can start bungee jumping without bungee cord...
    Just donate me your gear first...

  6. #86

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Isn't it "crouching" tiger?
    2c humour mah.

  7. #87

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    2c humour mah.
    Aaah... I thought maybe there was a different way to translate it from chinese depending on the dialect...

  8. #88

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i get what you mean.
    but, aint working life 'boring'?


    ya, maybe i havent really found what i want to do but my currrent job pays me well so i'll stick to it for sometime i guess...
    i'm talking about what you do besides your working life. like putting that hard earned money towards a useful purpose and worthy cause. it doesn't even need to be money, you can always contribute your time and talent.

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    18th level
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Some things, u have it mean u have it 1...

    I can teach you how, you can be like me, but you can never replace me or be me....
    SHIFU!!!!!!!! i learn till 17th level can already..

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    SHIFU!!!!!!!! i learn till 17th level can already..
    b4 i let you join my sect, u gotta fulfill a task...

    date Jeanie out...

    if can, u promoted to 10th level...

    if cannot, u demote to -100 level...

    May the Force be with you...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    18th level
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i get what you mean.
    but, aint working life 'boring'?


    ya, maybe i havent really found what i want to do but my currrent job pays me well so i'll stick to it for sometime i guess...
    you know, i always believe that work is 'boring'.. but recently, i've met people who actually enjoy their work. Some sacrifice high pay to do what really matters to them. When that happens, everyday of work is just like play..

    Now looking for my true calling too...................... and the secret to getting connected!!!

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    18th level
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    b4 i let you join my sect, u gotta fulfill a task...

    date Jeanie out...

    if can, u promoted to 10th level...

    if cannot, u demote to -100 level...

    May the Force be with you...
    Opps, Jeanie, looks like i have no choice but to ask you out... be one of your suitors too. Mind telling me what queue number i got?

  13. #93

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i must be your nemesis... i am always connected... so much so that i have problems keeping myself from overload...

    Sometimes i do hope that ppl are not so possesive... gimme some time to slack...
    No wonder why so many of us guys are single... You're hoarding all the girls!

  14. #94

    Default Re: very bored...

    I am bored too. I am always bored. I am a bore.

    That is why I shoot and do all the things I like to do. Then, I am not bored and not a bore.

    Too bad, I have to be a bore now. Weekend is only 4.5 days away
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  15. #95

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    Opps, Jeanie, looks like i have no choice but to ask you out... be one of your suitors too. Mind telling me what queue number i got?

    57 I think...

    1-52: Del_CtrlnoAlt

    52-56: neighbors and collegues

    57: liquidforce

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No wonder why so many of us guys are single... You're hoarding all the girls!
    Bo pian... 我也不像这样的。。。
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    57 I think...

    1-52: Del_CtrlnoAlt

    52-56: neighbors and collegues

    57: liquidforce
    u see jeanie no up ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #98

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u see jeanie no up ar?
    I think he's talking log scale.

  19. #99

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i'm talking about what you do besides your working life. like putting that hard earned money towards a useful purpose and worthy cause. it doesn't even need to be money, you can always contribute your time and talent.
    i'm actually doing alot besides my working life.

    putting hard earned monies towards a purpose and worthy cause?
    other than charities, what's considered the above?i have put alot into unit trusts and fixed depo to save up in case i get the chopper one day.

    time wise, i definitely dont have.i've been neglecting my other hobbies so much...
    talent?
    ermm....let's see if i can find any...

  20. #100

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    you know, i always believe that work is 'boring'.. but recently, i've met people who actually enjoy their work. Some sacrifice high pay to do what really matters to them. When that happens, everyday of work is just like play..

    Now looking for my true calling too...................... and the secret to getting connected!!!
    unfortunately, as much as i agree with you, but i have to have a reasonably paid job to support my lifestyle.
    call me a princess, but i really enjoy life to the fullest whenever i can.

    i know about the 'find the job u really want, and you wont be working' theory,
    but if i really do that, i'll have to tighten my belt, go public, sell my gears.
    it's singapore my dear friend.and money talks...literally.

    secret to getting connected?be sincere and truthful, frank, upfront.
    these are what's really lacking in singaporean guys imho.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •