Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 266

Thread: very bored...

  1. #61

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Join more CS outings... Who knows, you might make that special connection with someone from here. Then you could have photo outings together!
    photography is just one of my hobby.and it's not my favourite though.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    WAH.. hao lian!!!!!!

    anyway, i feel that you're right on the dot about waiting for the connection, with divorce rates soaring through the roof and all

    Unfortunately for someone like me, no choice no connections x 10
    i must be your nemesis... i am always connected... so much so that i have problems keeping myself from overload...

    Sometimes i do hope that ppl are not so possesive... gimme some time to slack...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    18th level
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    how do you draw the line from being frank and sincere to friends and haolian?

    dont have such low self esteem please.
    if you cant accept yourself for who you are and you dont love yourself, how do you expect people to love you?
    cheer up dude.
    hahahaa, the world is just one huge grey area. But i'll define hao lian as when it's said with the intention of looking better in other's opinion..

    incidentally i got out of a relationship, so i'm particularly blue about the "getting hitched" topic.. So no worries about me, thanks for the concern though!!

  4. #64

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm a portraiture and landscape gal.
    unless you are referring to doing abstracts on these which is beyond my level.
    and even if i venture into it, i'll get crappy comments cos i'm no pro mah.
    Shoot events? Try out other aspects of photography...

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Join more CS outings... Who knows, you might make that special connection with someone from here. Then you could have photo outings together!
    U trying to date her out rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #66

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm a portraiture and landscape gal.
    unless you are referring to doing abstracts on these which is beyond my level.
    and even if i venture into it, i'll get crappy comments cos i'm no pro mah.


    No lah... Your pics are good. The crappy comments are there to try to bring you closer to perfection.

  7. #67

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Shoot events? Try out other aspects of photography...
    no thanks.really not into it.unless i have new lenses to try.

  8. #68

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    hahahaa, the world is just one huge grey area. But i'll define hao lian as when it's said with the intention of looking better in other's opinion..

    incidentally i got out of a relationship, so i'm particularly blue about the "getting hitched" topic.. So no worries about me, thanks for the concern though!!
    sorry for bringing up the past.
    all the best dear.

  9. #69

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    U trying to date her out rite...
    I think most of the people here on CS can only say... "I wish!"

    But i have same criteria... No connection, no go. Besides, i never even met 99% of you guys and gals yet!

  10. #70

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No lah... Your pics are good. The crappy comments are there to try to bring you closer to perfection.
    my pics are good?
    how come no one told me that?

  11. #71

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    no thanks.really not into it.unless i have new lenses to try.
    Buy more lenses...

    Or buy me a nice 80-200 SSM APO-G and you can test it for me for a couple shots.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No lah... Your pics are good. The crappy comments are there to try to bring you closer to perfection.
    [Commentator]

    Rashkae dribbling towards the goal...

    but still in midfield... slowly strafe over the midfielder...

    Rashkae approaching the penalty box...

    Nearer!!! Nearer!!!

    Rashkae kicked the BALL!!!

    GOAL!!!!!!! ......

    Isn't that his own goal?...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #73

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    my pics are good?
    how come no one told me that?
    We do, but you usually only listen to DP...

  14. #74

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    [Commentator]

    Rashkae dribbling towards the goal...

    but still in midfield... slowly strafe over the midfielder...

    Rashkae approaching the penalty box...

    Nearer!!! Nearer!!!

    Rashkae kicked the BALL!!!

    GOAL!!!!!!! ......

    Isn't that his own goal?...
    LOL

    Thank goodness I know how to play football!

    And it would be an "own goal" if Jeanie turned out to be a man!!!

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    18th level
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i must be your nemesis... i am always connected... so much so that i have problems keeping myself from overload...

    Sometimes i do hope that ppl are not so possesive... gimme some time to slack...
    WAH!! another hao lian!!!!

    you gotta teach me a few tricks, then i can help you take some slack from you

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Buy more lenses...

    Or buy me a nice 80-200 SSM APO-G and you can test it for me for a couple shots.
    how many times must i tell u... SSM only 70-200... no 80-200...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #77

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    We do, but you usually only listen to DP...
    not true.there are times i disagree with his comments.

    and i can tell u guys, there are hidden dragons and squatting tigers in this forum.

    some even bother to write me a full length essay to explain portraiture and studio photography.just that these guys prefer to lie low.
    respect.

  18. #78

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    LOL

    Thank goodness I know how to play football!

    And it would be an "own goal" if Jeanie turned out to be a man!!!

    ya, then i'll kick your nuts.

  19. #79

    Default Re: very bored...

    feeling bored? that means you have no real purpose in life.
    once you find it, you will never be bored again.

    happy searching.

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    WAH!! another hao lian!!!!

    you gotta teach me a few tricks, then i can help you take some slack from you
    Some things, u have it mean u have it 1...

    I can teach you how, you can be like me, but you can never replace me or be me....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •