Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 266

Thread: very bored...

  1. #221
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: very bored...

    yes, today is the midweek hump day. can't wait for the weekend!

    i've got decking to build in my house, install a reticulation line for the plants my wife wants to buy, lawns to mow, half a dozen rolls of b&w film to develop. there's no time to be bored!
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  2. #222

    Default Re: very bored...

    tube in the inside, business suit on the outside.
    i'm very very conscious of the way i look.so i'm very very confident about how i dress.
    no way i'll wear the tube wrongly.

    hey, i notice in CS, there's no portraiture on office ladies?

    some really look way cool in their office business attire.have you guys tot of doing a shoot like that?

  3. #223

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Try renting out the "Wayang" room at New majestic for a night... Red red red!!!
    i saw that in the mags...woooo.raunchy!

  4. #224
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    tube in the inside, business suit on the outside.
    i'm very very conscious of the way i look.so i'm very very confident about how i dress.
    no way i'll wear the tube wrongly.

    hey, i notice in CS, there's no portraiture on office ladies?

    some really look way cool in their office business attire.have you guys tot of doing a shoot like that?
    JEANIE requesting for a TFCD!!!
    Theme: Office Business Attire (with tube within)
    Location: To Be Disclosed
    Time/ Date: To Be Disclosed

    1. Lmodel
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

  5. #225
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: very bored...

    i've also got to assemble the new pin hole camera i got for christmas. life just gets better everyday!

    hmmm... model shoot with a pin hole camera.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  6. #226

    Default Re: very bored...

    price?
    where got free goodies one?

    go toilet take a piss also 20c lah!

  7. #227

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i saw that in the mags...woooo.raunchy!
    But very nice...

    Raunchy would be the all-mirror room...

  8. #228
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    price?
    where got free goodies one?

    go toilet take a piss also 20c lah!
    Oops forgot...

    Limit to a maximum of 8 photographers.

    $80 per photographer. Price includes a packet of tissue paper (3 ply type).

  9. #229
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    guys, get over the nikon cap thingy lah.
    goodness.it has been so long already.aiyoyo
    You're asking buayas to forget meat?

  10. #230

    Default Re: very bored...

    8 photogs?

    so how would it be?split half half, 4 per group, and who call the shots for posing?
    refer to DP's thread please.

  11. #231

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You're asking buayas to forget meat?
    ya.go vegetarian.

    amitaba!

  12. #232

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    ya.go vegetarian.

    amitaba!
    The Canon lenscap pictures did that for me... *shudder*

  13. #233
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    Price includes a packet of tissue paper (3 ply type).
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  14. #234
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    8 photogs?

    so how would it be?split half half, 4 per group, and who call the shots for posing?
    refer to DP's thread please.
    Some might be busy "fiddling" with their tissue.

    So I believe at any one time, there should not exceed 4 photographers shooting. I'm just wondering whether the ideal setup should be in an office or on the GM's sofa...

  15. #235

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    Some might be busy "fiddling" with their tissue.

    So I believe at any one time, there should not exceed 4 photographers shooting. I'm just wondering whether the ideal setup should be in an office or on the GM's sofa...
    neither.

    outdoor with the sky scrapers will be the ultimate background.

    hmmm..this really gives me idea for my next shoot.

  16. #236
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    18th level
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    neither.

    outdoor with the sky scrapers will be the ultimate background.

    hmmm..this really gives me idea for my next shoot.
    wah good plan, landscape with portrait..........

  17. #237
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    neither.

    outdoor with the sky scrapers will be the ultimate background.

    hmmm..this really gives me idea for my next shoot.
    that gives me a good idea too.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  18. #238

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    no.u are underaged.

    ask your daddy and mommy first k?
    how abour me then? i confirm pass the age test haha...

  19. #239

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    how abour me then? i confirm pass the age test haha...
    i dont welcome oldies like ortegandalf.

  20. #240

    Default Re: very bored...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i dont welcome oldies like ortegandalf.
    me not tat old too...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •