Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Having steady hands - How?

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: Having steady hands - How?

Quote Originally Posted by cjl View Post
    Oh ya...why i dont tot of that....

But think it will be hard for a spect person like me to remove and put on (or vice versa) my spect just for shots...

But my degree is damn high, 700+ per eye....
    same here lorz..i oso have myopia 700+ degree per eye..but just couldn't get use to removing my glasses to shoot..unless difficult situations..else i just shoot as per normal..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Shoot without glasses..short sighted/myopia is problem of not able to see far clearly..when u shoot, remove ur glasses and stick close to the viewfinder to compose..use diopter adjustment to fine tune..it should work, just a matter of getting use..
    This one good . You can said to your friend, your camera is customized/set to your situation, please do not borrow it .

Regards,
    Arto.

Oh ya...why i dont tot of that....

But think it will be hard for a spect person like me to remove and put on (or vice versa) my spect just for shots...

But my degree is damn high, 700+ per eye....
    Use contact lenses lah..

Member/Tangshooter

And worse, I cant take contact lenses....
    Reference.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Use contact lenses lah..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Reference.
    Oops.. missed that.. That would be quite a problem because I won't like to use eyepiece correction because that would mean taking off the specs just to shoot.. Very troublesome..

Is LASIK an option?

Try pressing the cam to your face. Acts as a third point of support in addition to your elbows.

Last edited by kongping; 15th February 2007 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Oops.. missed that.. That would be quite a problem because I won't like to use eyepiece correction because that would mean taking off the specs just to shoot.. Very troublesome..

Is LASIK an option?
    Considering LASIK. But I wonders if my 700+ degree will be eliminated once and for all. As I heard heavy myopia personnels may not benifit a long from LASIK

And LASIK still not cheap....Spects is still a better solution. Besides, I look better with specs....got small eyes....

Quote Originally Posted by kongping View Post
    Try pressing the cam to your face. Acts as a third point of support in addition to your elbows.

I noticed its a big long cam...

Using FZ50. Even with that position, my cam still indicate my hands being shaky.....

I noticed its a big long cam...

Using FZ50. Even with that position, my cam still indicate my hands being shaky.....
    Maybe can try increasing ISO to decrease shutter time and reduce hand shake.

Bro, trembling hands maybe a sign of health problem. It's better that you go for full medical check-up. usually link to heart problem. If you are on oral asthma medication,the Ventolin will cause hands to tremble tt's what happenend to me so I switch to inhaler type so not that bad now. Be safe than sorry Bro.....Happy shooting!

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    Bro, trembling hands maybe a sign of health problem. It's better that you go for full medical check-up. usually link to heart problem. If you are on oral asthma medication,the Ventolin will cause hands to tremble tt's what happenend to me so I switch to inhaler type so not that bad now. Be safe than sorry Bro.....Happy shooting!
    I am on some kind of nosal spray due to my crooked nose bone and nose problem.

Based on wat i heard, the spray does make ur heart jumps a bit faster. Dunno abt how is this going to affect the hand. And how do we judge trembling? Holding a glass of water and see if the water surface breaks?

But could shaking hands be due to untrained arms? I am fat and long time never exercise....but now I swims 3 times a week....slowly dieting.
    Last edited by cjl; 15th February 2007 at 11:44 AM.

Bro, I gym everyday except weekend and my hands still trembles
    Can buy this shoulder grip(something like that) that mounts your cam and hold like aiming with a rifle......Saw it somewhere

i like to use my camera bag as a support when i'm proned...ur big lens will machaim be like a GPMG

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    Bro, I gym everyday except weekend and my hands still trembles
    Can buy this shoulder grip(something like that) that mounts your cam and hold like aiming with a rifle......Saw it somewhere
    Any pic of the shoulder grip.....?

M16 is heavy and long..but a digicam of that weight!?

I did apply the M16 technique on my digicam shooting (Was a markman.. )..but it seems I cant solve the "blur" in my pic..even with O.I.S. on...
    Hahaha when u are using a 300D + Grip + 70-200 2.8L, the bloody camera is like an M16. Trust me... Heavy, big and long, only this is WHITE, not black... mwahahahaha... i use to shoot dance after that hand tired like sai... den when change to 17-40 F4L macam weightless liddat... =P

well, get a bigger camera. small/light camera will be prone to a lot of handshake, esp when pressing shutter button! this is esp so for ppl wif big hands (like me).
    When life hands u lemons.... ASK FOR TEQUILA AND SALT!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123