Thread: GP PowerBank II

Default GP PowerBank II

hi just wanna know how to indicate whether batteries is fully charged on the Gp PowerBank II charger ??? Coz i just bought a 2nd hand one ~~~

Default Re: GP PowerBank II

Originally posted by West_ray
    hi just wanna know how to indicate whether batteries is fully charged on the Gp PowerBank II charger ??? Coz i just bought a 2nd hand one ~~~
    the led will turn green.

Funny, I got the GP Powerbank too at first hand. Tried charging and waited for over 9 hours but the LED still remains red. Any idea?

beemer_sk
    Guests

Originally posted by snappez
    Funny, I got the GP Powerbank too at first hand. Tried charging and waited for over 9 hours but the LED still remains red. Any idea?

Thats bcoz it takes 16hrs to fully charge the batteries. Btw its a timer based charger.

does it means tat if i use a 2000mah batteries to charge on a 1600mah charger will take a longer time as compare to when charging a 1600mah batteries?

Originally posted by West_ray
    does it means tat if i use a 2000mah batteries to charge on a 1600mah charger will take a longer time as compare to when charging a 1600mah batteries?
    Yupz, be prepared to wait at least 20hrs for 4 batts
    Trust me I tested my 2 sets of 2100mAh batts on the charger...
    I need to wait nearly one whole freaking day, but fyi, the batts will feel warm not HOT like the 1 hour chargers.