Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Waterfall reflections

  1. #1

    Default Waterfall reflections

    Which do you think is better? The dark one or the light one?

    Dark:


    Light:

  2. #2

    Smile Re: Waterfall reflections

    Quote Originally Posted by digisnap View Post
    Which do you think is better? The dark one or the light one?

    Dark:


    Light:

    Dark one, maybe crop tighter will be better.. keep posting ....

  3. #3

    Default Re: Waterfall reflections

    Quote Originally Posted by digisnap View Post
    Which do you think is better? The dark one or the light one?

    Dark:


    Light:
    I'll vote for the lighter one as the reflections are clearer, more of an impact.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Waterfall reflections

    both are ok

    it depends on what sort of mood you're trying to convey, really

    but the yellow thingie in the lit up, er, panel in the brighter one is pretty off

  5. #5

    Default Re: Waterfall reflections

    Quote Originally Posted by acerpic View Post
    Dark one, maybe crop tighter will be better.. keep posting ....
    Thanks for the advise. My friend also found the darker one more appealing when I showed him the pics in larger format

  6. #6

    Default Re: Waterfall reflections

    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel_006 View Post
    I'll vote for the lighter one as the reflections are clearer, more of an impact.
    Thanks for the comment sentinel. Personally, I do prefer the lighter one also.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Waterfall reflections

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    both are ok

    it depends on what sort of mood you're trying to convey, really

    but the yellow thingie in the lit up, er, panel in the brighter one is pretty off
    Thanks for the comment nightmare. I wanted to take 2 different moods of the same subject. The dark one was made with faster shutter speed compared to the light one.

    With the dark one, I wanted to convey an eerie, haunting feeling

    With the light one, I wanted to convey a feeling of fantasy and happiness

    I think I over-exposed the light one a bit so even though I like the light one, it seems I was more successful in the dark one in terms of capturing what I wanted to get

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •