Thread: Canon EOS 400D vs Nikon D40

Default Canon EOS 400D vs Nikon D40

Hi guys, a newbie need some advise as i'm gonna to get my very first DSLR soon. Just wanna know the main different, future upgrading worries, market price$$ & ability between these 2 DSLR. Why are there ppl selling camera body alone n some with lens kit? Is there any diff? Is it better to get the body alone then the lens or to purchase the camera together with the lens kit?
    Last edited by monstar; 4th February 2007 at 02:21 AM.

Deregistered

Default Re: Canon EOS 400D vs Nikon D40

400D...its trust by professional...go range of L lens for you to choose from...D40 got few lens cannot use...

Default Re: Canon EOS 400D vs Nikon D40

Quote Originally Posted by monstar View Post
    Hi guys, a newbie need some advise as i'm gonna to get my very first DSLR soon. Just wanna know the main different, future upgrading worries, market price$$ & ability between these 2 DSLR. Why are there ppl selling camera body alone n some with lens kit? Is there any diff? Is it better to get the body alone then the lens or to purchase the camera together with the lens kit?
    If you worry. Then don't get any. The truth is - Your $$$ will start flowing out once you're into DSLR... like myself and many others... Except if you're making $$$ or wealthy...
    :blah: D80, Sigma 18-50/f2.8, 70-200/f2.8 (HSM).