Thread: Some interesting AMAZING read. I wonder if this is mentioned in newspaper?

Default Some interesting AMAZING read. I wonder if this is mentioned in newspaper?

Some interesting AMAZING read.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070203/3/46f8k.html

I wonder if this is mentioned in our newspaper? No wonder i keep sensing something is amiss in some of our kopitiam threads. I read and read what the ppl are typing and can't help but sense something "weird"
    Last edited by kcuf2; 3rd February 2007 at 03:00 PM.
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

Default Re: Some interesting AMAZING read. I wonder if this is mentioned in newspaper?

Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2 View Post
    Some interesting AMAZING read.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070203/3/46f8k.html

I wonder if this is mentioned in our newspaper? No wonder i keep sensing something is amiss in some of our kopitiam threads. I read and read what the ppl are typing and can't help but sense something "weird"
    I suspect jsbn is kira

Limpeh is never wrong... if wrong, can only mean... L PaPaL...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Some interesting AMAZING read. I wonder if this is mentioned in newspaper?

Yes, I read it in the Straits Times today. (Or could be yesterday's )

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Limpeh is never wrong...
    May I remind Limpeh that your last week 4D prediction is wrong and so is the week before and the week before the week before.....

I'm havin a laugh.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Alamak no wonder the last time I asked if the govt did enough about the flooding in Thomson, there were replies such as "If no suggestion I should shut up or that govt is doing its best, not govt fault." Super pro govt statments. Now we all know yah.... why.... Hey Ministers! Hello hah if you are listening.....

It's OK to have your own personal pro-govt comments.
    But not when you're paid to post pro-govt comments.

If the latter, then it becomes so much like the NKF story; employees write in to the newspaper forums to commend on the (old) NKF's efforts.

But from the article, seems like unless someone is paid, there is little chance that he will post nice comments about the govt.

Hey! So who here is paid?

can i get paid also? lacking money of sort recently. lol. T_T
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

no wonder the "undies" at chinatown were removed after i highlighted in in the forum.. Well some good things does come out afterall.

Thumbs up Re: Some interesting AMAZING read. I wonder if this is mentioned in newspaper?

all this are done for YOUR own good!

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    Alamak no wonder the last time I asked if the govt did enough about the flooding in Thomson, there were replies such as "If no suggestion I should shut up or that govt is doing its best, not govt fault." Super pro govt statments. Now we all know yah.... why.... Hey Ministers! Hello hah if you are listening.....
    that one.. ahahah even I also cannot help but join in the flame on you cos it was really a no-brainer....
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by AReality View Post
    It's OK to have your own personal pro-govt comments.
    But not when you're paid to post pro-govt comments.

If the latter, then it becomes so much like the NKF story; employees write in to the newspaper forums to commend on the (old) NKF's efforts.

But from the article, seems like unless someone is paid, there is little chance that he will post nice comments about the govt.

Hey! So who here is paid?

I'M PAID! not to surf net but to work during office hours

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    May I remind Limpeh that your last week 4D prediction is wrong and so is the week before and the week before the week before.....

predictions are for FUTURE~ you use prediction on the past weeks 4D of cos wrong lah!

I think I'm starting to link the purchase of Hardwarezone by ST and the anonymous forummers together.

Conspiracy theory anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    no wonder the "undies" at chinatown were removed after i highlighted in in the forum.. Well some good things does come out afterall.
    The people of Chinatowm won't be pleased with you after their undies have been removed.

You know how it feels without having an extra layer? You sure won't want the freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The people of Chinatowm won't be pleased with you after their undies have been removed.

You know how it feels without having an extra layer? You sure won't want the freedom.

Haha... with the cold weather, its getting a bit chilly...

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    that one.. ahahah even I also cannot help but join in the flame on you cos it was really a no-brainer....
    Oh well what to do.. I am a peasant not like you Elite .... you are minister????? Yeah I forgot if not elite, one should shut up right?? Flame lor flame all you want... show us how you elites only want to listen to nice things.... Whatever that we peasants say are no brainers.... only elite has the way... and know what to say.
    Last edited by centuryegg; 4th February 2007 at 04:17 PM.