Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 994

Thread: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

  1. #921

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol...wondering if he still noe wat hbk means or nt....


    HongBao Kitkat!

  2. #922

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    ok.............btw, just need some general comments for this photo.

    it was taken with a metal barrier in between.

    i got inspiration from many incidents in US. first stepping into their customs in JFK, officers boomed at people, "PUT OFF THAT HANDPHONE SIR!" "TURN OFF YOUR HANDPHONE MAM, OR I WILL TAKE IT!!" it was a bad impression.

    then going to places like statue island, empire state buildng, security is sooooo tight in all of them. sometimes, i really wonder if they are fighting a losing war. i mean, you see, osama doesn't have to do anything, the damage ever since 911 is self-inflicting. and also, the cost and damage of 911 in a way is calculable. and with this final figure, i really wonder if it all these cost of security measures have actually exceeded this figure.


  3. #923

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    ok.............btw, just need some general comments for this photo.

    it was taken with a metal barrier in between.

    i got inspiration from many incidents in US. first stepping into their customs in JFK, officers boomed at people, "PUT OFF THAT HANDPHONE SIR!" "TURN OFF YOUR HANDPHONE MAM, OR I WILL TAKE IT!!" it was a bad impression.

    then going to places like statue island, empire state buildng, security is sooooo tight in all of them. sometimes, i really wonder if they are fighting a losing war. i mean, you see, osama doesn't have to do anything, the damage ever since 911 is self-inflicting. and also, the cost and damage of 911 in a way is calculable. and with this final figure, i really wonder if it all these cost of security measures have actually exceeded this figure.


    dunno is it my monitor..but looks rather underexposed. lighting also rather flat. concept ok but would prefer the alignment of the bars to be more symmetrical.

  4. #924

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    dunno is it my monitor..but looks rather underexposed. lighting also rather flat. concept ok but would prefer the alignment of the bars to be more symmetrical.
    lol....his monitor spoilt...underexpose...flat....


    time for him to get TS lens liao...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  5. #925

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    lol....his monitor spoilt...underexpose...flat....


    time for him to get TS lens liao...
    and distorted too, cos the lines not in alingment

    but anyway, yeah, i tried to align the lines, but wasn't very succesful, cos it somehow makes the statue very skewed. so in the end, i left it alone.

  6. #926
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    HongBao Kitkat!
    tat's a good one!!!
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  7. #927

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Honorable Ball Kickers, aka, Wee SM, Senior Ministor Wee

  8. #928

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    Honorable Ball Kickers, aka, Wee SM, Senior Ministor Wee
    lol....







    LMAO!!!
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  9. #929
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    Honorable Ball Kickers, aka, Wee SM, Senior Ministor Wee
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  10. #930

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    Honorable Ball Kickers, aka, Wee SM, Senior Ministor Wee
    careful hbk dun kick you in whatever balls you have left

  11. #931
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    careful hbk dun kick you in whatever balls you have left
    have to c how... legs not long enuf....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  12. #932

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    have to c how... legs not long enuf....
    hbk can move closer in mah

  13. #933
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    what a day.... a sad day.... sigh....

    ask you all....... if there is a leaf fall and landed on a pond surface... the water is calm.... in such a case.... is it possible to blow that leaf off the pond surface?

  14. #934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hbk can move closer in mah
    Lets kick some balls out ...!!

  15. #935

    Default Re: 37th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    what a day.... a sad day.... sigh....

    ask you all....... if there is a leaf fall and landed on a pond surface... the water is calm.... in such a case.... is it possible to blow that leaf off the pond surface?
    like that call sad day ah?

  16. #936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Reno... can start new thread with the CNY thing liao..

  17. #937
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 37th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    like that call sad day ah?
    He trying to act romantic mah.. Valentine coming liao..hope Ola can get the hint..

  18. #938
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    anyone free tmr?

  19. #939
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 37th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    like that call sad day ah?
    you won't know what has happen...... sigh.. .how how how... ???

  20. #940
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 37th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Its around the corner.

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Reno... can start new thread with the CNY thing liao..
    wait lah... a few more posting lah... me still working eh.... sob....

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •