Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are photographers arrogant?

Originally posted by eadwine
    thanks for the replies guys, anyway i chose to ignore him about what he said and probably suck his knowledge dry if i do intend to take the short course he may be conducting
    he's conducting a course??? you're kidding?!? wah i'm not sure how much credibility i'm put into such a "equipment collector". his first lesson will probably be... 'Lession 101: Buying a Canon 1Ds and choosing the best L lens to suit your needs'.

anything else need not apply.

Originally posted by Larry
    he's conducting a course??? you're kidding?!? wah i'm not sure how much credibility i'm put into such a "equipment collector". his first lesson will probably be... 'Lession 101: Buying a Canon 1Ds and choosing the best L lens to suit your needs'.

hahahahaha

Sin
    Guests

Originally posted by Larry

Given his "experience", and if his course is really covering what you're describing, then his credibility is not in doubt! He IS best qualified to tell people how to buy a 1Ds and buying L lenses.

And I think quite a few people in this forum would absolutely LOVE to attend that course he teaches.

(Yes, this IS flame-bait. No mistake. Clarifying here in case some people don't get the sarcasm.)

fire away!

Originally posted by eadwine
    thanks for the replies guys, anyway i chose to ignore him about what he said and probably suck his knowledge dry if i do intend to take the short course he may be conducting
    suggestion to the next SEED is to his course
    to see how that person look like
    and hopefully bring darren's gears there

Originally posted by Freed
    D60 a toy?

Then wad abt my D30

Originally posted by Jer76

Then wad abt my D30
    that can be a Disposable DSLR liao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12