Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xu Wei Lun

Default Re: Xu Wei Lun

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Anyone who has this book pls turn 2 pg 128 n read. If u happened to read it on newspaper on her news.
    It just happened to b her death date, Jan 28th.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1003562355/
    what is writen on that page?

She wrote abt when she died she wan ppl 2 sing for her so she can b an angel, something like tat. Cause my chinese quite bad, can't read much. Somemore on pg 128, her death date on jan 28. Reports said tat she was also reading a mag until pg 128 until she met e accident cause most blood was found on pg 128.

She wrote abt when she died she wan ppl 2 sing for her so she can b an angel, something like tat. Cause my chinese quite bad, can't read much. Somemore on pg 128, her death date on jan 28. Reports said tat she was also reading a mag until pg 128 until she met e accident cause most blood was found on pg 128.
    Thanks for the info... I dont read chinese too. sad for a young and talented arttist to leave just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Thanks for the info... I dont read chinese too. sad for a young and talented arttist to leave just like that.
    Yah. She was 1 of my fave taiwanese actress. I only got 1 of her 2 books.

The 128 thing is kinda spooky ...

Reports said tat she was also reading a mag until pg 128 until she met e accident cause most blood was found on pg 128.
    I am wondering how she could read a mag in the car at night.

It is dangerous (and illegal) to leave the cabin light on while driving as the glare and reflection on the wind screen will reduce the driver visibility and concentration on the road.

The driver would not be able to see the road at night as the cabin light will cause the pupils shrink
    Last edited by Wai; 2nd February 2007 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    I am wondering how she could read a mag in the car at night.

It is dangerous (and illegal) to leave the cabin light on while driving as the glare and reflection on the wind screen will reduce the driver visibility and concentration on the road.

The driver would not be able to see the road at night as the cabin light will cause the pupils shrink
    I also don't know. My fren told me he read from newspaper.
    The strange thing is she mention abt death in her book on pg 128. And her death date on Jan 28th?

Anyone who has this book pls turn 2 pg 128 n read. If u happened to read it on newspaper on her news.
    It just happened to b her death date, Jan 28th.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1003562355/
    what is on pg 128?

I also don't know. My fren told me he read from newspaper.
    The strange thing is she mention abt death in her book on pg 128. And her death date on Jan 28th?
    dont you think that is a more valid reason that causes the accident rather all the coincident?

Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    dont you think that is a more valid reason that causes the accident rather all the coincident?
    Yah, we still have 2 wait more details from Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81 View Post
    what is on pg 128?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcDNnR36IRI

128 scary.

That's how fast the media in Taiwan can cook up stories lah. After reporting on all the funeral proceedings liao, they have to find other things to report mah. They have adding to this story for the past 2 days liao. Other things they pointed out,

- There was a mag on the car that was open to a page which had an article on Death Note. One of the main characters in Death Note died on 1/28 too.

- A girl who criticized her on her blog after her death, she work at a hotel which was no.128 on the street.

By the way, the driver isnt her. Its her nanny who is doing the driving when the accident met.

She is 28 and death date is 28th Jan and on page 128 she said how she want her funeral to be like. 28 is her fav number for no good reason, thus 28 is her death anniversary. Spooky or not, believe it is up to you. A master did mentioned about some artists might not live during that year as this is super ultra bad luck. Coincidence or not, choose to believe or not.

Pray hard for her and may she rest in peace. Life is unexpected.. enjoy while you still can.

Life is realli unpredictable..one moment u may be enjoying with ur friends n the next u might be in heaven or hell..

it's alreadi all planned out for us by God..wad we can do for ourselves is to enjoy life to the fullest..do everything tt u wanna do b4 u regret it. thn it's TOO LATE! yep..

Hope she will rest in peace. she's realli a beautiful n talented woman. it's realli a pity to lose sumone like her.

R.I.P
    BinGx **<<FZ7 & Nikon D90 + AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR User>>**

Unhappy Re: Xu Wei Lun

Quote Originally Posted by Zhiliang View Post
    Taiwan Actress Xu Wei Lun Dead, Died at 28th Jan 7.37pm from a car crash. May she rest in peace and always be remembered.
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9...7368580gv2.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12