Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: Trolls....

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    557

    Default

    My kopitiam comment...

    "Wah, so hard to understand"
    "I can read this elsewhere."
    "XX place definition troll like that, why yours like this?"
    "Wah posting so long, can you cut down by half ?"
    "I won't read for 5 min, not worth it"
    "Your posting so long, you should post in 3 segments"
    "This word is (1+1 =20) (2+5=100), I know it, cos I'm invented it!!"
    "This word is shitty, xxx is way better"
    "Why didn't you post the pros and cons of being a Troll? What's your intention??"

    etc, etc

    and er... can help me get a Big Mac next time we are in BK ???

    Just chiping in the fun....... can't help it....
    Camera with no built-in flash, some lenses, some Lights.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentiumpc/

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Better post this if not kanna Hamtam...

    I agree with Togu.....

    Cheers,
    Camera with no built-in flash, some lenses, some Lights.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentiumpc/

  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by PentiumPC
    Better post this if not kanna Hamtam...

    I agree with Togu.....

    Cheers,

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore bo gway hai!
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Originally posted by PentiumPC
    Better post this if not kanna Hamtam...

    I agree with Togu.....

    Cheers,
    like that also can??!!?!


  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    North-East Singapore
    Posts
    77

    Default



    The internet, it's where you meet all kinds of strange people.


  6. #26
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    to you togu.

  7. #27
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Good one

    Togu, you the manz~!

  8. #28

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by PentiumPC
    My kopitiam comment...

    "Wah, so hard to understand"
    "I can read this elsewhere."
    "XX place definition troll like that, why yours like this?"
    "Wah posting so long, can you cut down by half ?"
    "I won't read for 5 min, not worth it"
    "Your posting so long, you should post in 3 segments"
    "This word is (1+1 =20) (2+5=100), I know it, cos I'm invented it!!"
    "This word is shitty, xxx is way better"
    "Why didn't you post the pros and cons of being a Troll? What's your intention??"

    etc, etc

    and er... can help me get a Big Mac next time we are in BK ???

    Just chiping in the fun....... can't help it....

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    407

    Default



    well-written. Totally agree with u.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    my fave B&S comments...

    "WAH SO CHEAP!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!"
    "Sold within 30 secs of posting"



    ok just kidding folks...

  12. #32

    Default

    Woohoo,


  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Woohoo,


  14. #34
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default

    with a bit of sunshine most trolls will freeze up and turn to stone.

    nice piece togu.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    306

    Default

    What about a case like this

    Seller ask for $300
    However, recently I buy a new one for $320 from Cathay. (actually wanted to post to say that you can get a equote from cathay to find out brand new price but I did not post it, don't want to spoil market)

    Then Seller says that he calls Cathay and get quote of $370.

    The bidding by then reach maybe $295.

    So should I or should I not post?

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcwe68
    What about a case like this

    Seller ask for $300
    However, recently I buy a new one for $320 from Cathay. (actually wanted to post to say that you can get a equote from cathay to find out brand new price but I did not post it, don't want to spoil market)

    Then Seller says that he calls Cathay and get quote of $370.

    The bidding by then reach maybe $295.

    So should I or should I not post?
    Tough question. Maybe u can post the price at the respective brands sub-forums just to update fellow clubsnappers what is the current price. It will then be the buyer's responsibilty to do proper research before committing.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
    Tough question. Maybe u can post the price at the respective brands sub-forums just to update fellow clubsnappers what is the current price. It will then be the buyer's responsibilty to do proper research before committing.
    Yes, its tough, but does it kind of mean that if I post in his thread I may be considered a troll, whereas if I start a new one then ok. Then again someone will probably quote my thread. So the person who use my thread is the troll? I am ok then?

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcwe68
    Yes, its tough, but does it kind of mean that if I post in his thread I may be considered a troll, whereas if I start a new one then ok. Then again someone will probably quote my thread. So the person who use my thread is the troll? I am ok then?
    Hoho, as long as you are not posting in other's buy/sell thread, disturbing their sales, that's fine. It's just like Macdonald will chase you away if you are distributing Kentucky flyers right at their doorstep, but they can't fan you off if you are at the opposite street.




  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Ok, that's good, at least can help the buyers and would not be considered inconsiderate to the seller.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcwe68
    What about a case like this

    Seller ask for $300
    However, recently I buy a new one for $320 from Cathay. (actually wanted to post to say that you can get a equote from cathay to find out brand new price but I did not post it, don't want to spoil market)

    Then Seller says that he calls Cathay and get quote of $370.

    The bidding by then reach maybe $295.

    So should I or should I not post?
    personally, i'd be inclined to leave the thread alone. for the simple reason that not everyone gets the same price at the same place. i know members who get really good discounts, for example those who spend big amounts of money and thus get preferential discount for small items. so a member might have really paid $370 for the same item for more, as compared to the $320 you got. it's all very subjective you see. but ultimately it's "buyer beware" - some members may actually be happy paying $295 for a item that they might have paid $370 or more elsewhere.

    but that's me and my 2 cents worth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •