Thread: Can Politicians (day-job) do good in Creative Sector like photography?

Default Can Politicians (day-job) do good in Creative Sector like photography?

With all the hooha about keeping politics off our Kopitiam, reminds me of a few (at least one) who is a avid photog. Looking at some of their works, mostly in the reem of technical photography like landscape and macros.

I am wondering if they could/would venture into most creative aspects of photography, or just in the creative industry? Like what? You list...

Let's not allow this thread turn sleazy, defamatory, or bring ill-will. I supposed school is open and kids are busy studying.. so the adults here can discuss with a bit of intelligence.

Cheers.
    CS says, "We can't help you ignore yourself."

Default Re: Can Politicians (day-job) do good in Creative Sector like photography?

They certainly could.

Politicians being human beings, certainly do have their own hobbies during their free time.

Whilst it may seem that some appear to be so stiff-necked like where policies are involved, taking the moral high ground (but I'm sure everyone's guilty of this one point or another), creativity is a whole new ballgame, different from that of the usual cold, logical and bitter medicine policy making.

I'm sure u'd heard of it:
    Left brain logic thinking processes. Right brain creative thinking processes.

Smile Re: Can Politicians (day-job) do good in Creative Sector like photography?

i concurred.

Default Re: Can Politicians (day-job) do good in Creative Sector like photography?

Just remember...

The photographer you hired today, might be a minister tomorrow... (1 out of 3million probability)

So please hire me to shoot your wedding, and then vote for me in the coming elections!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Just remember...

The photographer you hired today, might be a minister tomorrow... (1 out of 3million probability)

So please hire me to shoot your wedding, and then vote for me in the coming elections!
    There are a few photographers here sound like politicians already.

So the answer to the question is yes.

We have a model/celebrity become NMP, so I guess the next occupation should be a photographer!

I noticed these people were in creative sector BEFORE becoming involved in politics. How about the other way round, is there any of our current crop of politicians going into the creative arena? ( no need for names)

there was a minister whom actually took topless photo of his maid what.. no?

Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    keyword... was...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

He wasnt even a minister. Just a popular Opp Candidate for the past 2 elections...

Do YOU consider that as "in the creative industry" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caspere View Post
    Do YOU consider that as "in the creative industry" ?

topless also photo mah... i can also try to shoot topless like its a painting wad...

haha

maybe he was trying to be creative..