Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Waterhole

  1. #1

    Default Waterhole

    C & C welcome... thx in advance
    Last edited by JeeT77; 27th January 2007 at 09:10 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Waterhole

    hi,

    i myself is a newbie too....learning to take pix and learn to evaluate pix...

    hmm personally i think since ur title is waterhole....why don't you shoot the waterhole from the top and show the shell around it...instead of putting ur waterhole at one corner???

    well just my two cents opinion....

    chee kiang
    Canon IXUS 850 / Canon EOS 400D 18mm-55mm Kit Lens

  3. #3

    Default Re: Waterhole

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekiang View Post
    hi,

    i myself is a newbie too....learning to take pix and learn to evaluate pix...

    hmm personally i think since ur title is waterhole....why don't you shoot the waterhole from the top and show the shell around it...instead of putting ur waterhole at one corner???

    well just my two cents opinion....

    chee kiang
    He's right.

    And i don't get why you're taking the waterhole.
    I'm not sure where its the PP you've done or the file compression, but the color is a bit tad too faded. Try changing you're WB nex tym to Shade or Flash mode.
    Have fun! =)

  4. #4

    Default Re: Waterhole

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekiang View Post
    hi,

    i myself is a newbie too....learning to take pix and learn to evaluate pix...

    hmm personally i think since ur title is waterhole....why don't you shoot the waterhole from the top and show the shell around it...instead of putting ur waterhole at one corner???

    well just my two cents opinion....

    chee kiang
    thx chee kiang...
    actually didn't know wht title to put.. i just find this water feature nice, so took a shot... and i couldn't shoot the "waterhole" fr the top with (then the kit lens) as the water feature was surrounded by a pool as well...

    but thx for your opinion... maybe can revisit the shot since i have my 18-200 to play with now

  5. #5

    Default Re: Waterhole

    Quote Originally Posted by IfourDesign View Post
    He's right.

    And i don't get why you're taking the waterhole.
    I'm not sure where its the PP you've done or the file compression, but the color is a bit tad too faded. Try changing you're WB nex tym to Shade or Flash mode.
    Have fun! =)
    thx IfourDesign... didn't do PP except save for web and resize...
    it's probably i was in the shade trying to capture a uniform lighting condition... i'll try flash and the shade WB (forgotten abt it ) next time .. thx for your input !

  6. #6

    Default Re: Waterhole

    this is vivo right ?

    btw, ur title is waterhole,
    the waterhole doesn't seem to be the focus to me..

  7. #7

    Default Re: Waterhole

    seems underexposed and the brown murky waters do not make this a savoury shot.
    is that a leaf near the sump, which is actually the proper but unglam name of the "hole"?
    Canon 5D & 35L + Panasonic Lumix GX1 & 20mm
    Flickr | Buy Baobao's photobook!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Waterhole

    haha... err.. don think the waters were brown n murky.. if my shot protrayed it to you then really it's underexposed...

    as pointed out.. i was in the shade... and guess didn't switch to "Shade" WB .... thx for all the c&c...

  9. #9

    Default Re: Waterhole

    Quote Originally Posted by acupofkopi View Post
    this is vivo right ?

    btw, ur title is waterhole,
    the waterhole doesn't seem to be the focus to me..
    Correct... it's vivo....

    need to revisit and try again some time...
    thx

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •