Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

  1. #21

    Smile Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    asians need more 'potent' entertainments.

    Quote Originally Posted by alloymist View Post
    Seems that it's very popular overseas. But just doesn't click with the society/culture/people here.

  2. #22

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    I wonder if they allows photgraphy BUT NO FLASH. Will there be more people?
    CS says, "We can't help you ignore yourself."

  3. #23

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    It is not about photography, so many events in Singapore do not allow photography but yet they attract crowds. Neither is it about culture as the show was never meant for your typical Singaporean. It is meant for the high brow and elites.

    The mistake they made was the lack of advertising. By banning all advertising, who in the world even knows we have something like that? I can only say one thing "BLOODY STUPID" the people in MDA. If you want to prevent sleaze, in the first place what is so sleazy about Crazy House? And if you dont advertise how on earth you expect customers? Even if you advertise, what are you afraid of? Kids coming for the show? How can they when they are not legal yet?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    if photography were allowed, maybe they dun need to close?

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Quote Originally Posted by Caspere View Post
    I wonder if they allows photgraphy BUT NO FLASH. Will there be more people?
    maybe there will be less CS model shoot outing if photography allowed as most model shooters will be there

  6. #26

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    i do not think their target market is sing guys. it is regional tourists.
    from China and India?????
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    From the start, I know this horse can't run for long. Local don't enjoy this kind of show. If they do, chinese opera will stays. Now what we want are solid sound effect n big screen n good movie. Dancers are a past, totally out for sgporean.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Man, have you guys ever been to any crazy horse branches over seas? If you go to one, you'd understand it's nothing like what any of you guys said. It's a premiere strip tease club, period, with quality.

    Compared to the one in singapore that's artsy fartsy, nah doesn't cut it. Especially when you can't order your own private room/VIPs sets with the girl of your choice.

    I missed those gals *sigh*.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    From the start, I know this horse can't run for long. Local don't enjoy this kind of show. If they do, chinese opera will stays. Now what we want are solid sound effect n big screen n good movie. Dancers are a past, totally out for sgporean.
    Go to the one in melbourne, and tell me if those 'dances' are totally out for sgporean.

    In my experience, one of my platoon mates didn't certainly think so when I paid one of those 'dancers' for him on his birthday!

  10. #30

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    There is another Crazy Horse around .. if you know where ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    There is another Crazy Horse around .. if you know where ..
    Jus make sure u find the right target when u are at this Crazy Horse.... n not of the same 'kind' ... hahahaa

  12. #32

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww View Post
    Jus make sure u find the right target when u are at this Crazy Horse.... n not of the same 'kind' ... hahahaa
    haha .. see them is an entertainment .. they are more for the angmos ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    haha .. see them is an entertainment .. they are more for the angmos ..
    if they are to your likings, also can la

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: crazy horse closing on 31 Jan 07

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    Go to the one in melbourne, and tell me if those 'dances' are totally out for sgporean.

    In my experience, one of my platoon mates didn't certainly think so when I paid one of those 'dancers' for him on his birthday!
    Down here censor/ban like mad, other "horse", free to run what they want. Horse here = RA , other horse = XXX , haha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •