Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    85

    Default anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    just compiling a list of studios i know:
    Apixels.
    shooting gallery.
    calibre pix.
    cheese production.
    capsule production.
    geoff studio
    wee khim
    charlie lim.
    chuando and frey
    beacon photography.
    roy zhang photography.
    Teo studio.
    caesaar photo
    han chew.

    you guys know of any famous or big studios in singapore?
    it means photogrpahy is a viable business in singapore?

  2. #2

    Smile Re: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    where is han chew operating now? thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by deepcover View Post
    just compiling a list of studios i know:
    Apixels.
    shooting gallery.
    calibre pix.
    cheese production.
    capsule production.
    geoff studio
    wee khim
    charlie lim.
    chuando and frey
    beacon photography.
    roy zhang photography.
    Teo studio.
    caesaar photo
    han chew.

    you guys know of any famous or big studios in singapore?
    it means photogrpahy is a viable business in singapore?

  3. #3
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    yellow pages? 117 match found

    www.yellowpages.com.sg

  4. #4

    Default Re: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    where is han chew operating now? thanks
    From what I hear he is and has always been in Genting Lane.

  5. #5
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    studio owners, you had better check if you are listed in the correct cat

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    all the best to your new working place, deepcover =)

  7. #7

    Smile Re: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    many thanks. when i met him many years ago, he was at balestier road.

    Quote Originally Posted by hondasleeper View Post
    From what I hear he is and has always been in Genting Lane.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: anybody know commercial studio in spore?

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    many thanks. when i met him many years ago, he was at balestier road.
    i last work for him in 2002, he was and still is at genting lane. just yellow page search him la.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •